Forum: General Discussion

话题: NEW HARDWARE: Pioneer DDJ-RZX - Page: 4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

vdjteamPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have exactly the same problem!!!!

发表时间 Wed 10 Oct 18 @ 10:28 pm

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 18 @ 1:15 pm
Greetings partners, so far everything is going well with the DDJ-RZX in mac! I have a question in case it has happened to them. I am using the audio configuration in External Mode in the Pioneer drivers, external mixer in the Virtual config and the mapper Also chosen as external. Up there all right only that I can not get a preview of the sampler channel. I have to turn up the volume of the sampler channel to listen to it outside and to listen to it in the headphones, I can not find the way to hear it only in the headphones and then upload the channel to the outside, the other 4 channels of the deck are working perfectly, it is just that channel. If someone has happened to you, let me know! A thousand thanks!

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 2:05 am
How can you use the controller without a pro license dvjcass ?

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 6:05 am
Mobile Zombie wrote :
How can you use the controller without a pro license dvjcass ?

Hello Mobile Zombie I am dvjcass with license pro since 2010. In 2015 years a DDJ-SZ and I brought an OEM license and made another different account with which I asked. This is how I can use my DDJ-RZX! Out of this you have how to answer my question ??????

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 10:02 am
pretty sure you will need to route the sampler through one of the deck lines to get a headphones preview especially with external mixer setup

in options change samplerOutputDeck to one of the lines you wish to use then use its plf to hear the sample in headphones.

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 10:12 am
wickedmix wrote :
pretty sure you will need to route the sampler through one of the deck lines to get a headphones preview especially with external mixer setup

in options change samplerOutputDeck to one of the lines you wish to use then use its plf to hear the sample in headphones.

Hi WikedMix!!!
So I did it at the beginning of the tests and so it works in the external mode, but I lose one of the exits and I mix almost always in four decks. After so many tests I decided to use the DDJ-RZX in internal mode because in the external mode the individual native effects per channel assigned in the central screen do not work. In the internal mode I have everything perfect just that the preamp of the sampler can not be deactivated in the same cue button of the sampler channel and if I turn off the cue of channel 2, the 2 cue are turned off at the same time, the cue of the sampler and the cue of channel 2. I will continue investigating. Thanks for answering!!!

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 12:59 pm
vdjteam wrote :
made another different account

You should merge the two accounts.

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 18 @ 4:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)