快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 2 crashs since upgrading

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I've had one crash and restart when trying to make a filter folder while playing music.

The second was when trying to select the full audio panel for the center view instead of the scratch video in the Silversleek 3 skin.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 5:24 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We have well received both crash reports. We are analysing them.

For the first one, can you reproduce it? The crash report confirms it was during the creation of the filter folder. Which type of filterfolder was it? Something special you did?

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 16 @ 9:06 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
same.The folder was pin down and I wasn't able to move it or remove after it was pin to the window,so I move a 2nd FX that was pic and it to see it then it crash.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 12:17 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djcel wrote :
We have well received both crash reports. We are analysing them.

For the first one, can you reproduce it? The crash report confirms it was during the creation of the filter folder. Which type of filterfolder was it? Something special you did?

I have the collection of filter folders installed from the add on area.
I went into it and copied the variable string from All files.
I then clicked the icon to create a new one. Unfortunately, I can't remember now if it crashed after I named it or when I right clicked and tried to edit it. I do know I had music playing.

I've been busy with funeral stuff, but I will try to recreate it. I was able to create the filter folder after VDJ restarted.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jun 16 @ 5:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)