快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Automatically Display Artist and Song Title over top video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Here's the scoop. I have started offering Music Video Bingo as an option with my DJ service. The trouble is, the video service media I subscribe to (Xtendamix) only displays the artist and song title at the beginning and the end of each song for a very short time (part of the video). For playing music video Bingo, you don't play the whole song (only 20 or so seconds each tune) otherwise games will go on forever. Is there any way for VDJ 8 to tap into the tag info from the music video and automatically display the Artist - Song Title overtop the video (preferably scrolling across at the bottom). Looking for a plugin or script that can do this if one is available or maybe it is already built in? You can do this manually with the text feature of course only I don't want to have to type it in each time for 40 or 50 songs each game?

发表时间 Sun 15 May 16 @ 4:19 pm
Think I got it cased - Titler "Visualization" in VDJ 8 is one option (very simple capability) and the other is a plugin called TeleVisuals. TeleVisuals is an awesome plugin by Mr. Don Moir that has "Alerts " built in with this capability!

发表时间 Mon 16 May 16 @ 11:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)