快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New plugin for synchronized lasershow :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just received a message from Pangolin that they bring a free virtual dj plugin to synchronize my Quickshow laser software with my virtual dj music! Yes! Freestyler and Quickshow plugin haha
Who needs a lightjockey anyway :)

Can't wait to try this one. Also curious how it works and if it can work together with freestyler plugin.

发表时间 Mon 28 Mar 16 @ 11:35 am
curious as well. was this on their website or just a product email?

发表时间 Wed 30 Mar 16 @ 9:04 pm
wildcountryclub wrote :
curious as well. was this on their website or just a product email?

Got it from the Pangolin newsletter by email. This is the link they are referring to:

http://pangolin.com/quickshow-3-0/

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 7:14 am
Thanks!

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 7:22 am

发表时间 Mon 16 May 16 @ 2:01 am
i'm going to have to watch the video again later when I have some more time but one of the questions I have for this (without getting into anything proprietary I hope) is how is the software is reading the audio signal and if there are any updated system requirements to go with it?

发表时间 Sun 22 May 16 @ 7:40 pm
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
royvanmeel wrote :
Just received a message from Pangolin that they bring a free virtual dj plugin to synchronize my Quickshow laser software with my virtual dj music! Yes! Freestyler and Quickshow plugin haha
Who needs a lightjockey anyway :)

Can't wait to try this one. Also curious how it works and if it can work together with freestyler plugin.

Sound like this will be a cool plugin! I wonder if it will be compatible with Mac...?

发表时间 Mon 23 May 16 @ 2:09 am
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010

发表时间 Mon 23 May 16 @ 2:09 am
Hi all,

The plugin has been out for a while, and is a part of QuickShow 3.0. In case you haven't learned how to get the BETA, you can find some information about it here:
http://pangolin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2965

For those people who already do have the 3.0 BETA and have been playing around with the plug-in, we'd like to hear from you -- hear how you like it, and what you've been doing with it.

Please contact me at www.pangolin.com/contact (select William Benner as the person you want to contact).

Best regards,

William Benner

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 11:57 pm
I read the forum post but it says:

"So if you are a Regulair QuickShow user and are also someone who like to download and share your own content, subscribe to this group and you will be added to the closed Pangolin Beta group on Facebook where you can find all the details and how to's ."

I did not respond, because I don't use QS that much and don't have content to share...
I did get the very first 3.0 beta at 31 of March and was very enthousiastic about the VDJ plugin...

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 8:57 am
Sure, no problem. You can still request the BETA. You don't need to share anything. But regardless the new 3.0 BETA has both the Virtual DJ support and also a new Cloud feature which you could use or simply ignore as you wish...

发表时间 Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 12:28 am
I'm especially interested in the VDJ BPM detection and QuickShow. My first beta version did the job well and I really want to use it often.
I'm only bringing my lasers when I have somebody to control them the whole evening when needed. I don't have time for that.

I'm using VDJ with beats send to freestyler for my lighting and want to use vdj and quickshow integration too so I can use my lasers more often without bringing extra support.

发表时间 Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 8:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)