快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Video output screen pushed up on 40 x Hard Rock cafe screens AVI. MAC VDJ 8

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JW1981Home userMember since 2015
Hey guys,
I'm loving version 8 especially for mixing videos on my 'Pioneer we-go-3' I will now be DJ-ing regular at Hard Rock Cafe (which has 40 huge screens)
In my trial period I was simply going from my Mac AVI convertor, then plugging into their 'wall/system' which worked great.

When I came to my gig last night and plugged in, there was a block at the bottom of my output screen black in colour (and on all the other screens of course) It seemed like the picture was pushed upwards, because some videos was showing the artists heads out of view.

I then tried Hard Rock Cafes HDMI cable, which wasn't finding a signal at all, plus it made my software freak out (the text went SUPER large font size...weird) anyway, back to the AVI cable which in the past had worked seamlessly.
Is there any fixes for this problem ???

Notes :
- I tried a number of different AVI convertors, incase it was that.
- I re-booted my MAC, incase it was that.
- I usually DJ with the HRC Logo in the corner.
- I usually store and play my videos from an external HD.

My settings :
preferences > arrangements > I usually set it so the screens are side by side > uncheck mirror > click the middle video window on VDJ > drag smaller VDJ window across to the 2nd screen > double click the smaller VDJ window, so it auto fits the screens.

Thanks in advance!!

发表时间 Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 8:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)