快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Automix Start Cue Problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am using VDJ8,1 Build 2770 10.92 and have had a recurring problem with the starting cue in auto mix set to Fade (intro/outro) 0 sec. On certain files, different every time, I notice the start cue on the waiting file too far to the right. If I go to POI Editor I can not change the cue. If I go into BPM Editor, on the waiting file, I click on either the /2 or X2 button and the cue goes back to where it should be on the waiting file. If I take the same file again and place it after the same f as before I get the same situation. If I take the file and place it after a different file there is no problem. I had this problem about one year ago and sent files to tech support and after a couple of months they contacted me and said everything was fixed; and as far as I could tell they were correct. Now the problem is back and I have no idea of what to do. The bad files are not always bad and the good files that worked fine are sometimes bad. Is there a solution to this or am I in the Twilight Zone?

发表时间 Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 8:22 pm
I have had this problem (or variants of it) from the beginning with virtual dj 8.
I know other DJ's who are frustrated, but just live with these inconsistent fading
parameters of the software. My solution was to remix every song (around 3000)
with the exact intro and outro that I wanted, sometimes including different variations
of the same song (longer or shorter, faster or slower). Then, I use VDJ with NO
FADES
and the songs come out perfectly the way I want them every time.

I realize this may sound like a lot of work but if you DJ professionally (I DJ for
national dance competitions) and you want the dancers to respect your expertise,
sometime this is what it takes. I also boost weak parts of some songs, edit out
silences and change other parameters, at the same time, to enhance the music
for the particular dance styles I am gearing for. As a result, I am getting a larger
and larger following (translation: "more jobs") because my music mixes sound
much more professional than almost all of the other competition dance DJ's.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 11:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)