快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: TIME CODE SIGNAL LOST.... HELP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ever since I purchased a DN-X600 mixer with DVS, I have been having a RANDOM issue with VDJ. I use the DN-X600 mixer with 2 CDJ800's, a DDJ-SP1 and timecode (the pro version). Sometimes the program works perfect. Other times, at random, I will see a message "Time Code Signal Lost" ... I go into the calibration screen and it says UNKNOWN and CAN NOT re-calibrate. The only want to resolve is to EXIT out of the program and stat it up again. Then all is OK. Having this issue at random times during an event is NO GOOD and I would like to figure out how to resolve...

Here are 2 links to photos so you can see my DENON ASIO driver setup and system specs. I am using the latest VDJ 8.1 but it was also happening on 8.... I had no issues when I had a MAYA 44 USB....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8svsehdiqywq3t/vdj1.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/js508uyje8cd8g1/vdj2.JPG?dl=0

Any help would be appreciated because I have some pretty large events coming up and I would not like this to happen during the event...

Thanks.. Dave Hauss

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 2:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you can replicate it, when it happens, disable timecode and see if the music keeps playing.

发表时间 Tue 15 Dec 15 @ 1:40 pm
When the issue happens, it still is playing but the time code is all messed up and says UNKNOWN. I can control the program, but the audio is all messed up. if I click the button to disable timecode, all works...

发表时间 Tue 15 Dec 15 @ 2:11 pm
BTW - i put in a ticked with VDJ but no response yet....

发表时间 Tue 15 Dec 15 @ 2:12 pm
anyone have ideas? Im lost and VDJ suppoet doesnt seem to know much...

发表时间 Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 7:58 pm
Disclaimer, not as smart as most on this site. Had similar problem with turntables, turned out the vibration of live venues was my problem, don't know if vibrations could effect your CD DJ????? have no experience with that, just a thought.

发表时间 Wed 23 Dec 15 @ 5:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)