快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: VIDEO QUALITY / CRASHES

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys,

I don't post much, I read the forum everyday, use the latest VDJ 8.1 Build and have to say " I'm another pi@@ed off user" will we ever get back to the good old days of the software just working correctly, mmmmm 2+ years and still not great!!

Can anyone tell me why the whole video engine has fantastic Quality on new HD videos / 720p etc..... But is utterly shocking with older Promo Only / VOB / MPEG 2 or even MPEG 4 files........, Please someone else chime in and tell me they have noticed this!!!

I quote " brand new re-write of code from the ground up" to support the newer 64bit machines / graphics cards I'm guessing ?

So why then does VDJ 7 have a far superior QUALITY on Video playing any of the aforementioned file types ?

I still have to have my VDJ 8 settings for video set to '1' to jump across to my dedicated external graphics card. Oh it should be set at '0'...... I hear repeated numerous times........ It works but runs like a bag of S@@t all on a quad core i5 processor, with dedicated external graphics card.

But hey it runs on VDJ 7........... Why!!!!! Don't even get me started with the FAMOUS disappearing BLACK VIDEO SCREENS (under the master output) trying to run visuals, video files not showing up, MILKDROP showing in the master but not in the EMPTY LEFT or RIGHT VIDEO SCREENS............ The list goes on!!!!!!!

Picture this

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 12:28 am
Corporate Gig - 2 hours in playing videos on 3 projectors , Bang CRASHED!!! Kicked straight out no warning nothing, Highly embarssing!!!

Funny thing I tested the crap out of 8.1 thought it was stable as a judge......, how wrong you can be

Come on Atomix as professional working DJ's surely we have to start getting somewhere with this, I'm running out of eggshells every time I go out thinking is it going to crash on me again!!!!

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 12:37 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
There has to be more useful information that you can provide. So far all I see is opinions. Tell us what you have and what you were doing.

I have my own interests in this and I see some similar things in your complaints. With my recent testing, either I can help you and/or you might help make my case.

BTW, VDJ 8.1 is still 32 bit. Proof, look at the 32 next to the name.

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 2:43 am
Delete this post, mistake..

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 2:03 pm
How have you managed to suddenly get everything working....,..Lol

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 6:01 pm
Lol, I posted something that I thought was relevant. But Got mixed up with another thread. I realized it after I posted, but you can only edit from that point on.

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 7:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)