快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Video mixing, codecs, crashing issues and more....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all.
OK, so i am trying my hand at video mixing on VDJPro7, with a Hurcules Instinct unit, on an Aspire V5 laptop (AMD Quad Core A6-1450/6gb DDR3) running on Windows 10.

The problem i have, is that the videos generally play fine and in sync, but when i start to record them, it all goes to crap. I have tried changing the codecs in the settings, but half of them either don't work at all or crash the VDJ. The only codec that will record is the standard DIB Full Frames (Uncompressed), but the video on this is choppy to say the least. The sound is fine, but even so, every time i have tried to record a set, it usually just falls apart and locks up after a couple of tunes.

Do i need better codecs? If so, which ones?
Do i need better video files? (They are mainly just Youtube ones, but i'm not doing this professionally, just in my living room, so not concerned about overall quality)
Is it my laptop?
Is it VDJPro7?
Is it anything else that i am failing to pick up on??????

Cheers in advance....

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 3:45 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
That machine has a very very poor graphics card and a low end CPU so likely won't cope with both video playback and recording on the fly in v7.

发表时间 Sun 01 Nov 15 @ 7:52 pm
SBDJ wrote :
That machine has a very very poor graphics card and a low end CPU so likely won't cope with both video playback and recording on the fly in v7.

I figured that would be the case.... cheers though fella.

发表时间 Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 8:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)