快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: my wishes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wish:
- when I turn on VDJ and my cdjs I want VDJ to always remember my audio setup and the deck they are assigned. Now there is always something wrong, so I almost always have to go in setup. Or a question on the cdj which deck to assign like RB is also splendid. I hate it when I want to play at home for 20 minutes and I have to turn everything on.
- I want to have the possibility to place the mappers and the database files wherever I want, on an easy way in the menu. So I can put them on a Icloud/dropbox/onedrive, so I always have a backup and you can synchronies with your backup PC.
- Possibility to make a backup on an other drive of the database from the menu. Or a question every x times you close VDJ. Or it's on Atomix' servers with your login.
-(a bit more work for the programmers) possibility to warp a song in BPM-editor.
-(a bit more work for the programmers) better and faster integration of cue-points made by mixed in key.

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 4:13 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
In the setting you can custom your controller and save it so when you plug it up (controller mapping drop down ) will initialize it.I had that issue at 1st until I did that for each controller ( RMX RMX2 and DJ-2go,DDJ-SX-2,AND the key broad ) and copy your mapper XML and save it were you need it...or use it the same XML on a 2nd computer so both will be the same.

发表时间 Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 12:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)