快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Slipbrake8 - Page: 1
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Discussion about Slipbrake8

*Edit* Many thanks to jangeador for the quick work porting to xcode.
*2nd Edit * Many thanks also to SalsedinePraha for the port to ARM bundle.

I make plugins for fun, to learn [and occasionally be useful] . If you find this useful and you think it worth it, you could
Throw In To Beer Fund

发表时间 Fri 15 May 15 @ 9:02 am
Slipped break with 6 beat length presets, SL1210 emulation, a wait feature, and free hand brake control. Turning param 1 to 0% kills the FX. Brake length calculated on activation.

Any thoughts or faults please post.

发表时间 Fri 15 May 15 @ 10:10 am
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Very nice

发表时间 Fri 15 May 15 @ 8:55 pm
This is SOLID!! Love using the brake effect!!

Again great job and keep em comin!!

发表时间 Tue 19 May 15 @ 5:31 pm
uh, this is great! thanks!

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 3:54 am
As promised now open to all.

发表时间 Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 10:35 pm
Gosh this seems really cool and useful. Is there any way to install it on a Mac?

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 5:47 pm
Hi! I love Slipbrake8! Great plugin,but i move to 64 Bits version vdj. It's possible to convert this effect to 64 bits!

Best Regards!

发表时间 Sat 08 Sep 18 @ 2:52 am
it's on the todo list, as it's the most popular fx addon (21k total & 1.9k a month) it's on the top of the list.

发表时间 Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 12:45 am
*Some time later*

x64 version is in the pending pile, just waiting for the dev's to give it a look over.
34K downloads & 3.3K/month

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 8:06 am
labbedjPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Are you going to make this one for mac? Thanks if you will!!

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 8:50 pm
+1 on mac,
request: I like using Slipbrake8 with spiral FX, sounds like Transpose Strech (Traktor); can you please "merge" the 2 and create a new fx??
thank you

发表时间 Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 11:42 pm
Well I asked at vdj and the guys who could port my code to mac are the same guys fixing the bugs and working on cool new stuff for future versions for vdj, so they're too busy,
While I'd like to have my plugins available to mac users, it means me buying a mac and that's a big spend for a single purpose machine.
So it sucks, I know but macbooks don't fall out of the sky.

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 6:01 am
Now available for x64 :-), for the moment you'll have to download from inside vdj.

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 19 @ 1:23 am
locodog wrote :
Well I asked at vdj and the guys who could port my code to mac are the same guys fixing the bugs and working on cool new stuff for future versions for vdj, so they're too busy,
While I'd like to have my plugins available to mac users, it means me buying a mac and that's a big spend for a single purpose machine.
So it sucks, I know but macbooks don't fall out of the sky.

I just saw this after I sent you a DM. If I had the money, I'd buy you one just so we could all benefit from it!! Maybe start a Gofund me... lol

发表时间 Tue 09 Apr 19 @ 5:32 am
I would like to volunteer to port to the Mac and compile it there. I see a lot of nice effects only for windows. Please let me know if I could get the source.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jul 19 @ 12:15 pm
PM'd

发表时间 Tue 09 Jul 19 @ 12:36 pm
Thanks man. Your code is squeaky clean. Hopefully we can make Mac users happy soon.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jul 19 @ 9:22 pm
49K downloads later.... and finally a mac build is in the pending pile (it might be available now) :)

Many thanks to jangeador for the quick work porting to xcode.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 19 @ 7:49 am
can't download. it keeps on saying download within virtual dj

发表时间 Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 2:55 pm
34%