快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Ambient Nature Videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

MAVOLIOPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi I would like some tips from the community. I have an upcoming event where I want to play some mellow ambient videos that have a nature theme (ocean, moon, waves, forest, mountains). Some psychedelic effects would be great too! It's a surf party, and the video is meant to just add to the vibe, people won't be looking at it. It has to be slow moving, and not action packed. Imagine a slow moving video which looks like the attached pics. Where can I find or buy such ambient slow moving videos? Any tips would be greatly appreciated !

发表时间 Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 4:48 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 1:57 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just seen your request and made this for you (sunset), if you like it I can send you the original file. The second one I made for a childrens party but I can easy re edit out the text and frozen castle for you.

Or if you have any images you would like a water effect added to just let me know and I'll see if I can come up with something for you.

(Edit) The display size when showing youtube videos distorts the quality, original files are HD quality.

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 6:23 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 4:33 pm
MAVOLIOPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey guys, mane thanks for the tips. We decided to use vimeo as there's lots of cool diverse stuff :)

发表时间 Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 11:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)