快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: BPM list

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

A REQUEST
I want to be able to set a playback BPM for "each track" in a play list and when the play list is saved the BPM's for each track are remembered and played back at that rate when that play list is reloaded.
( we use VirtualDJ for Ballroom dance practice and monthly dances and it would be great to be able to set the replay BPM for each track to suit our novice dancers who struggle to keep up with the steps at the tracks original BPM.)
Thanks - worked that one out - but unfortunately it doesn't provide the solution I need - I need to adjust each track to a specific BPM but the starting BPM of each track is different and the target BPMs are all different depending on dance type.
The best solution for me would be to have the required BPM saved for each track as part of the play list - as this may not be within the compatibility for play lists to be transferred to other apps ( iTunes reads your play lists but AFAIK iTunes can't remember BPM ) it may require a separate BPM list to be written to match each play list name.

David

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 2:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)