快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark NV - Version 8 Support - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 12:40 pm
Cool!

Those look like exactly the same screen images as the NV displays for Serato - so is that part of the NV firmware?

I was wondering if the screen data was embedded in the VDJ executable, or how the screens would be displayed when using different skins.

发表时间 Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 12:59 pm
the screens cannot be customized (they re embedded in firmware). Data sent via large sysex which update the status of the screens. So, yes the screens will look exactly like they do in Serato.

发表时间 Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 1:04 pm
I don't care how it was done, as long as it works. Great job team. Will give this controller a closer look.

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 15 @ 4:28 am
Will there be a new skin for this controller to tie in with the new mapper?

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 3:24 am
lol, i thought that the whole idea of this controller was to get rid of the laptop screen :)
A very basic-stripped down skin with large browser should suit best for the NV imo.

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 6:27 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi all, I have a Numark NV and downloaded the latest VDJ and tried using it. It seems to work well with VDJ for the most part except the screens are flip flopped. Meaning when you load a track to deck 1, the screen above deck 2 displays the track and all the related information. The transport keys (play/pause/platter) for deck 1 control the movement for the screen above deck 2.
Similarly, when you load a track to deck 2, the screen above deck 1 receives the information. Thanks for reading.

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 15 @ 7:04 am
Hayward wrote :
Hi all, I have a Numark NV and downloaded the latest VDJ and tried using it. It seems to work well with VDJ for the most part except the screens are flip flopped. Meaning when you load a track to deck 1, the screen above deck 2 displays the track and all the related information. The transport keys (play/pause/platter) for deck 1 control the movement for the screen above deck 2.
Similarly, when you load a track to deck 2, the screen above deck 1 receives the information. Thanks for reading.

what is your system specs? is it windows 7 64bit?..I hope not....

发表时间 Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 9:23 pm

what is your system specs? is it windows 7 64bit?..I hope not....
[/quote]

It is. HP Envy (Beats) i5 8 gigs of ram, 64bit.

发表时间 Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 12:07 pm
Goto Settings-->Controllers tab.
Make sure the 3 NV devices as assigned as followed...
Numark NV Left display -->Assigned to Decks (1,3 - Automatic)
Numark NV Right display -->Assigned to Decks (2,4 - Automatic)
Numark NV -->Assigned to Decks (1,2,3,4 - Automatic)

Note, that the Deck assignment should be automatically set as above on first launch. If that is not the case, then please either delete the settings.xml , relaunch and check the deck assignment again, or manually assign the decks as above.

发表时间 Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 12:59 pm
djdad wrote :
Goto Settings-->Controllers tab.
Make sure the 3 NV devices as assigned as followed...
Numark NV Left display -->Assigned to Decks (1,3 - Automatic)
Numark NV Right display -->Assigned to Decks (2,4 - Automatic)
Numark NV -->Assigned to Decks (1,2,3,4 - Automatic)

Note, that the Deck assignment should be automatically set as above on first launch. If that is not the case, then please either delete the settings.xml , relaunch and check the deck assignment again, or manually assign the decks as above.

Thank you!

发表时间 Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 1:32 pm
Hey all!

Awesome job with the Support for the Numark NV, works great!
Thank you...

I have only one problem...
When I use too much the Effects (special the FlanJet) Crashes my Virtual DJ and the Program is closing.
It Crashes not always but some times.

PC is a Dell Studio 1747 with 8GB Ram and a i7 QuadCore
VirtualDJ Build is 2185.958

Is the problem known?

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 15 @ 7:23 pm
ksavage1981 wrote :
Will there be a new skin for this controller to tie in with the new mapper?

Has anyone heard if they're coming out with a Numark NV skin to coincide with VDJ8? One problem I'm experiencing with other skin(s) being used to operate the NV is for example; the "FILTER knob". When turning the knob it's mapped to some flanger/loop/effect which doesn't do what the control is designed for (filtering the bass/highs) to work somewhat similar to a kill switch. Is anyone else having this issue? If not, HOW can I map the (FILTER effect) knob to work on VDJ8 and with what skin? Thanks, Jimmy Z

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 11:02 pm
The Filter knob of the NV will simply work as a High/Low Pass Filter (same as the Filter on the skin) if the FILTER ROLL/FILTER FX button (mode) is OFF

发表时间 Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 3:47 am
djdad wrote :
The Filter knob of the NV will simply work as a High/Low Pass Filter (same as the Filter on the skin) if the FILTER ROLL/FILTER FX button (mode) is OFF

I have the FILTER ROLL/FILTER FX off and still does nothing? When I point over the button on the skin it indicates (OFF) but High/Low Pass Filter is inactive when turning left or right on the NV. The Touch button works like it should and so does the ROLL button when activated, and when turning these 2 off... the FILTER Knob does nothing. Is it possibly a setting to the FILTER that is mapped incorrectly?

发表时间 Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 4:52 pm
Are you using the default mapping ?
Can you try to restore to the factory settings just in case ? E.g. you can delete the settings.xml from Documents/VirtualDJ folder and re-launch.

If you try to apply the Filter from the Skin, does it work ??

发表时间 Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 5:28 pm
virtualdjbuda1 wrote :
djdad wrote :

I have the FILTER ROLL/FILTER FX off and still does nothing? When I point over the button on the skin it indicates (OFF) but High/Low Pass Filter is inactive when turning left or right on the NV. The Touch button works like it should and so does the ROLL button when activated, and when turning these 2 off... the FILTER Knob does nothing. Is it possibly a setting to the FILTER that is mapped incorrectly?

Just got it to work!! So now working fine Thanks!! :)

发表时间 Fri 24 Apr 15 @ 5:39 pm
well I've found out I can't run my guitar in to vdj on the nv...and tried running Guitar Rig loopbe1 into a line in on vdj but the problem is incompatible drivers on one thing orthe other (having to use the laptops line in for guitar,then send that back to vdj?) so.let me ask again...why can you guys get a working input on the NV? and why has Numark not made Asio drivers for this?

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 3:11 am
The NV Inputs are hardware. So no software on the planet would be able to control/use them (both Line In and MIC Inputs)
Its not a matter of drivers, its a matter of the hardware design of the built-in sound card.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 6:33 am
"The NV Inputs are hardware",this would mean that those inputs should work regardless of the software ,right? makes no sense dad.why cant we intercept and input a line in the signal flow?

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 4:12 pm
47%