快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Karaoke dual screen output

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have recently added the Karaoke plan to my content unlimited and I am having some issues with getting just the karaoke window to display on an external TV. I am using a HP Pavilion G7 laptop with an AMD processor, Windows 8 but I use it in Windows 7 format. I can get dual screen display but you see my whole Virtual DJ interaface on the TV. Once I drop and drag a karaoke song, it will pop up on a new window and display on the TV but I can not work on my VDJ interface while that window is up. I want to be able to view my VDJ interface on my laptop screen while displaying the karaoke window on an external TV. I am sorry, I am not a computer whiz and I am new to the Karaoke package on VDJ and this may be an easy simple fix but I need some help. Suggestions?

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 8:47 am
You'll have to excuse if these directions are not exact, I'm on a Win7 system.
Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Display>Adjust Resolution; where it reads Multiple Displays make sure it says Extend these displays.
That should correct the issue.

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 9:10 am
After some playing with my settings, I finally got it. At one point, I had the screens reversed where I could see my VDJ interface on the TV and the karaoke words on my laptop screen. Then I was able to get my screens switched and it now works. I will be doing my first test run of karaoke this weekend at the local bar gig that I have. Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 9:10 am
Hi, I have the free edition and have set it up to play karaoke . The small screen pops up and I drag it to the external monitor but it won't stretch / enlarge . You usually do this by pointing the cursor to the corner of the popped up screen , hold left click and drag / stretch to full screen but this isn't happening . Any clues would be appreciated . Thanks in anticipation .

发表时间 Thu 21 May 15 @ 4:32 pm
If you use VirtualDj 7 then the FREE version does not support full screen video and you can't resize the window.

If you use VirtualDj 8 then the FREE version allows full screen video. Just double click inside the video window to make it full screen

发表时间 Thu 21 May 15 @ 6:24 pm
Grandchild hit something and lost karaoke window that usually popped up automatically and now I can't find it . How do I get it back please ?

发表时间 Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 3:12 pm
Well, I have no idea about it...

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 15 @ 12:59 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]Grandchild hit something and lost karaoke window that usually popped up automatically and now I can't find it . How do I get it back please ?[/quote]

Are you still getting the second monitor to extend displays?

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 15 @ 6:51 am
I have VDJ8 Pro and have been using a Vista laptop, with s-video out to a TV set on AV or component for years, but want to use a Windows 7 laptop to a TV. I have set the resolution and extend settings as posted, but nothing appears on the TV. I have tried all the settings on the TV: AV1, AV2, component and VGA, with a VGA cable directly from the laptop to the TV, or with a pc to component device, using VGA. The TV screen does not display my desktop. It is a black screen. The Windows 7 will display my desktop on a newer flatscreen that has a pc setting, using an HMDI cable, but it is a duplicate display, not suitable for karaoke videos. How can I get a karaoke video to display on a TV with Windows 7? What is the correct setting on the TV, and what cable do I use? If this works at some point, how do I activate the video. I couldn't find this either. Thank you.

发表时间 Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 6:42 am
enewboldControlleristMember since 2013
I'm still waiting for an answer to this very same question.

Thanks,
Ed

发表时间 Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 3:13 pm
Which question?There at least five in this thread. Please also give detailed information about the equipment you're using.

By the way, please take time to read the forum rules. Bumping topics over a year old is a no no.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 5:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)