快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: AUTOMIX SUR DECK VIA POI EDITOR - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello I saw that under V8 the POI EDITOR allows to create "Cue" of entered or of exit(release) of automix which cannot work only in Automix.

But the functioning is really good especially that the video keeps in memory the entered and taken out cue. It allows of touours to have his(her,its) identical cues.

Would be he(it) possible to create an option which allows to create cue of entered or of exit(release) on a video but which I can use these cue on decks 2.

Example: I supports on play the video begins in the 1st CUE of entrance(entry) and pass to the deck 2éme automatically in the cue of the exit(release). To start on the cue of entrance(entry) of the deck 2Who cannot work only in Automix.

Example: I supports on play the video begins in the 1st CUE of entrance(entry) and pass to the deck 2éme automatically in the cue of the exit(release). To start on the cue of entrance(entry) of the deck 2 Etc. dem for the deck 4 towards the deck 1.

I do not want to use the automix.

This possible option allows to make mixes faster videos and to move on to decks 4.

I have to try to find for what I look via SAMPLER, AUTOMIX.... But nothing made I really need this option.

Hopefully the TEAM will listen to me.

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 3:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I do think it is possible but I am a little unsure exactly what you mean, You want automatic mixing with POI but not using automix?

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 4:22 pm
Yes.

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 4:26 pm
ok I still don't fully understand, but this poi, if it is on deck 1 loads deck 2, if it is on deck 2 it loads deck 3 etc

This is really basic but it might be a step in the right direction

action_deck 1 ? deck 2 load & deck 2 play : action_deck 3 ? deck 3 load : action_deck 3 ? deck 4 load : action_deck 4 ? deck 1 load

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 4:43 pm
hello thank you for your script c is exactly what I voulais.Mais I have a problem because when it happens at the end makes it not the title that I put on deck 2 by exempke but rather on the latest title in folders so chooses it will enchainer on 4 decks the same as how to avoid this? thank you very much for your help c is nice.

Francky108

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 2:35 am
I'm still not really following what you mean, but try this

action_deck 1 ? deck 2 play : action_deck 2 ? deck 3 play : action_deck 3 ? deck 4 play : action_deck 4 ? deck 1 play : nothing

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 3:27 am
Locodoc great it still works very bien.Mais something happening good of deck 1 to deck 2 with the video but the deck 2 has the deck 3 sound ok but not the video I have to add Left to select the video sequence ? Thanks for your help.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 4:10 am
Erm.....try this

action_deck 1 ? deck 2 play & deck 2 rightdeck : action_deck 2 ? deck 3 play & deck 3 leftdeck : action_deck 3 ? deck 4 play & deck 4 rightdeck : action_deck 4 ? deck 1 play & deck 1 leftdeck : nothing

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 4:28 am
I have to have a technical problem with my turntables because although there select left right and will not play the video on the master

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 4:46 am
I'm lost mate sorry.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 5:43 am
I think we need FRUiT to translate. :-)

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 6:01 am
hello then locodog really thank you because your script works really great and my reponds exactementca besoin.Mais I think I have either problem and setting up virtual dj 4deck V8 with either original works pas.j it does explain: if we take 1 title video (c is important because the sound is ok) .on the Deck1 video reads very well and then presses on the deck 2 play without pressing any button on the video deck 2 will read correctement.Puis we will spend from 2 to 3.he if we play on the deck 3 sound is ok but not the video and as for 3 to 4 and 4 to play 1.la n button is not binding on reading why? thank you for those who can help me.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 6:12 am
Nous ne comprenons pas

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 6:17 am
ok thank you for your aide.Je sends you the French because maybe my English translation is not bonne.Le script Locodog it works very well bien.donc rocking the AUTOMIX on deck is correctement.Mais I have to 1234 click link on the right to activate the video on the screen centrale.Je do not understand why?

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 8:10 am
ok thank you for your aide.Je sends you the French because maybe my English translation is not bonne.Le script Locodog it works very well bien.donc rocking the AUTOMIX on deck is correctement.Mais I have to 1234 click link on the right to activate the video on the screen centrale.Je do not understand why?

ok merci pour votre aide.Je vous l envoie en français car peut être que ma traduction en anglais n est pas bonne.Le script de Locodog marche très bien il bascule bien.donc l AUTOMIX sur deck se fait correctement.Mais je suis obligé de cliquer 1234 à droite de link pour activer la vidéo sur l écran centrale.Je ne comprends pas pourquoi?

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 8:11 am
se il vous plaît utiliser l'espace après la pleine arrêt

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 8:26 am
I am starting to understand, one thing you should know about translating programs., they go wrong if you miss spaces after punctuation, like this. (punctuation,like this)
So your translations contained French ( And if I'm honest my English is terrible. )

I don't use video but I understand the problem. The 1,2,3,4 buttons are called "Video cross fader assign" buttons

Try this
action_deck 1 ? deck 2 play & deck 2 rightvideo : action_deck 2 ? deck 3 play & deck 3 leftvideo : action_deck 3 ? deck 4 play & deck 4 rightvideo : action_deck 4 ? deck 1 play & deck 1 leftvideo : nothing

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 8:29 am
I m sorry. My speaker engliish very bad. I user traductor.

Malgres vos efforts et votre aide ca ne marche toujours pas.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 10:15 am
It is not a problem, try the script above I think it goes some way to solving your problem.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 11:14 am
in this we see one deck makes on deck 2 deck 2 makes on deck 3.

but impossible to deck 3 a deck 4.

and impossible to deck 1 below attached my script and i do not understand why cannot.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 11:21 am
95%