快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Shifting video position

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This question is probably answered somewhere in the is forum but I don't know exactly how to word the terminology.

I DJ at a club that plays videos of the songs. There are 80s and 90s themed nights and sometimes I need to rip videos from youtube. Often the audio quality of the videos is terrible, so I work around this by using an mp3 and dropping the video on top of the mp3 track. The problem with this is that the video is often not synced with the audio. What I am trying to figure out is if there is a way to shift the time position of the video so that it syncs with the mp3? I hope this is clear enough, thanks for your help :)

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 1:14 am
Brandon you can grab the video waveform in the waveform window, and slide it forward or backward a bit to try to match lip syncs. But my experience with the older vids, is the video rarely matches the studio MP3, especially live performance vids. I have rendered many old vids with the studio MP3s with an editing program, but it is a lengthy process as you have to shrink or expand numerous points of the old vid to maintain lip sync with the studio MP3. And then again, is this out of sync bothering you, or the customer? PS: hope your club has an Infinity license.:)

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 7:55 am
Thanks for your response, much appreciated. However, I don't know where the waveform of the video is. At the top of the screen is the waveform of the audio, but the video is only shown in the little display windows. I went into config and did not see an option to turn on a waveform specifically for the video, so I'm not quite sure how to access what you are talking about. Could you elaborate a bit? Thank you again

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 1:59 am
Hi again, just reiterating my question: You are saying that to be able to shift the time position of a video that is dropped on an mp3, one needs to shift the waveform. However when I shift the waveform for a track, both audio and video are shifted together. I cannot shift one without shifting the other.

How do I keep the video stationary while shifting the audio, or vice versa?

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 7:15 pm
IMO you should be doing this sort of thing with video editing software such as Sony Vegas. DJ software is designed primarily for playback, not editing.

发表时间 Sun 04 Jan 15 @ 9:14 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
+1 Sony Vegas

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 2:27 am
TopherMPRO InfinityMember since 2011
BrandonDuhon wrote :
sometimes I need to rip videos from youtube

I think what you meant to say is that you sometimes have to steal music without compensating the artists or other rightsholders, which is a felony punishable by fines up to $250,000 and up to three years in prison.

Is that what you meant?

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 12:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)