快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: [NEW] JUST OLD - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I thought of creating this effect to the rotation of the vinyl, what do you think?

[youtube]6ah3mjZK36I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

发表时间 Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 1:33 pm
You mean the wiggle / wobble on the highlights of the vinyl?

I would say no, because it could quickly become annoying - even that short clip was enough!

I just checked some video clips of real vinyl rotating, and the highlight doesn't wobble like that unless the vinyl is warped - and even then, it only does it once per rotation.

发表时间 Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 1:41 pm
groovindj wrote :
You mean the wiggle / wobble on the highlights of the vinyl?

I would say no, because it could quickly become annoying - even that short clip was enough!

I just checked some video clips of real vinyl rotating, and the highlight doesn't wobble like that unless the vinyl is warped - and even then, it only does it once per rotation.

Thanks Groov!

发表时间 Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 4:10 pm
he,he..you guys are funny....huh...how about the image of coffee spilled on the vinyl? :)

发表时间 Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 8:31 pm
Is there any way to move the sync button and put a Cue/stop button next to the play button??

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 4:47 pm
photoshop....just kidding....:)

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 5:36 pm
If I knew how to do that I would lol.

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 6:19 pm
yaetownPRO InfinityMember since 2010
zanard wrote :
So, the second step is done.
Now you can have big browser.
Zanard.

YES SIR!!!!

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 6:46 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Is there any way to move the sync button and put a Cue/stop button next to the play button??

Yes!

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 12:51 am
Update:
Added button cue_stop.. (1080p60)

[youtube]Kh9vNK4IgDQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 3:31 pm

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 6:07 am
Sent 1.1 update.
Bigbrowser.
Cover in out.
Cue_stop button.
Fixed some graphical errors.
Zanard.

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 1:51 pm
LOVE the update, used it last night!! Is there a way to have mini decks in the large browser kinda like the touch screen skin whereas you can load play pause etc in the large browser?? If you look at that skin you will see you have small video preview windows one on each side that you can touch to transition the video.

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 4:21 pm
Zannard...there is a graphic "boo boo" (error) with the show covers.the edge of the cover image is overlapping through the browser.brian do you see it? the cover corners come out from the boottom of the mixer into the browser area?

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 6:31 pm
Havent seen it, however I dont use covers or anything related to covers.

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 9:42 pm
yaetownPRO InfinityMember since 2010
thetracker510 wrote :
Zannard...there is a graphic "boo boo" (error) with the show covers.the edge of the cover image is overlapping through the browser.brian do you see it? the cover corners come out from the boottom of the mixer into the browser area?

Yea. I see it too.

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 9:44 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Havent seen it, however I dont use covers or anything related to covers.

covers are permanent unless you allways set for logo Brian.is what he just did on this skin...the mask on the platter image is not finished on the skin coding.its okay,normal human error....

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 10:34 pm
I dont know what you are talking about, I see no covers on mine unless you are talking about the full screen browser?? My platters are vinyl not covers..

发表时间 Sat 07 Mar 15 @ 11:21 pm
the images we download in the tag editor for your mp3's....lmfao...like record "covers"....BTW I just finished a 1 1/2 hour mix and recorded it,with video and milky drops Lol.that and the fact that I have composed like 20 tracks in the last few months makes me totally sure of myself.but the best is yet to come ;)

发表时间 Sun 08 Mar 15 @ 12:36 am
discobrian24 wrote :
LOVE the update, used it last night!! Is there a way to have mini decks in the large browser kinda like the touch screen skin whereas you can load play pause etc in the large browser?? If you look at that skin you will see you have small video preview windows one on each side that you can touch to transition the video.

Next update, Brian.

发表时间 Sun 08 Mar 15 @ 6:40 am
38%