快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Technics Sl1200 V2 - Page: 1

发表时间 Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 10:54 am
ocs141PRO InfinityMember since 2011
this is so dope.thanks for the skin bro!

发表时间 Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 3:22 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
just one word Very AMAZING++++++++++++ !!! (OK two words) Luv everything about this skin but having trouble finding close/min/max buttons? does anyone know where they are?

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 2:45 am
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
found the buttons upper right side of the mixer!

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 2:59 am
Because everyone can not download this wonderful skin?

发表时间 Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 3:23 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
beautiful!

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 3:04 am
there`s a version for vdj home users out soon

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 3:07 am
update v4 comming soon with album art on the records ,better rotation & graphics and more life like functionally.

发表时间 Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 2:44 am
Thanks a lot for making this skin, it's my favorite so far. I scratch with the mouse and I was looking for something like this (with huge records) since vdj 7's old school skin. I have some suggestions though, can you include an option to turn off album arts on records? They can get in the way when scratching with the mouse, the edit box pops out if you accidentally click on the album art which can be annoying sometimes. Also, can you add the vinyl label part to the record scratch area (make it clickable)? That will be really helpful for people who scratch with mice.
Same suggestions for your other skin Pioneer PLX1000 V3.
Thanks again!

发表时间 Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 12:03 pm
thnx 4 ur coment.as 4 the edit box poping up when u click the center. can easily be fixed .but adding an option of removing the art would require more pannels so I will need some time to work on that.n the skin would become slightly more complex to use.n would recuire more processing.

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 5:40 am
as for the vynyl part on the record I initially didn't think of that because it wasn't realistic (there isn't any button on the record in real life) but try the switches at the top of the mixer just under the pioneer label. they are labeled line(digital )/ phono.

发表时间 Mon 02 Mar 15 @ 5:45 am
I'm afraid you misunderstood what I said about the vinyl part Kymillionare. I don't want a button there, I just want to be able to scratch the record when clicking/moving the mouse on the central part of the vinyl (label/album art area).

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 9:07 am
ohh.ok I understand.initially I programed that part to be unscratchabel because usually deejays don't use the central part of the record to scratch. they use it for nudge purposes I.e in manual synchronization after beat matching. but I think in the next updates the whole record will be scratchable.

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 3:07 am
edpepsiPRO InfinityMember since 2012
does this work for denon mc3000?

发表时间 Wed 06 May 15 @ 9:53 am
it should work with denon mc3000 and any other controllers since its only a skin and doesn't affect any controller mappings.

发表时间 Sun 17 May 15 @ 4:36 pm
version 5 out now with improved rotation and fixed browser problems

发表时间 Mon 25 May 15 @ 1:03 pm
Thank you! Can you update the skin resolution to 1920x1080?

发表时间 Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 10:20 pm
yea im working on improving the skin resolution to hd but it will take alot of time

发表时间 Thu 23 Jul 15 @ 6:03 am
Scratch waves are broken since the latest Virtual DJ 8 update.

发表时间 Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 9:15 pm
im working on a new update to fix that

发表时间 Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 9:24 pm
83%