快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark nv controller mapping

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

picked up a numark nv controller for the last 2 weeks been running serato software any idea if there will be a vdj8 mapping. i have a couple of weeks to decide to keep nv or return it and get pioneer ddj sx2. love the touch filters on nv. will be great to test on vdj8 before i decide to return. any news if theres a mapping in near future.
thank you for your input in advane

发表时间 Wed 15 Oct 14 @ 6:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The SX2 will come very sooner than the NV. We have uploaded a beta mapping file already (available if you make sure you run the latest ver 8)

The NV will take some time. Numark has to send us a unit actually (still pending), but even if this happens, we will probably not be able to fully support th eunit, as the LCD screens are tied/locked with Serato.

And dont tempt me to compare those 2 ..lol

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 5:43 am
How doing get get mapping for the numark nv? down you of to download? if yes how do you go about downloading the program.

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 4:16 am
kevman77 wrote :
How doing get get mapping for the numark nv? down you of to download? if yes how do you go about downloading the program.

WTF are you saying? The two gents above are from Puerto Rico and Greece, respectively, and their English is miles ahead of yours.

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 8:32 am
I think he would like to know if the Numark NV has a full mapper yet for VDJ8 and will the screens ever work with VDJ. Would be handy to know.

Shame there isn't a VDJ version so the screens tied in with vdj.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jan 15 @ 5:32 am
cj5554LE userMember since 2008
Is there a mapper for vdj7 on the unmark nv?? and if so, where or how can i get it???

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 4:54 pm
The Numark NV will be supported in time, but it will only be for version 8 (screens included). We cannot estimate when this will happen, as there is way a lot of implementation to happen for the screens to be supported properly.

发表时间 Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 3:30 am
TDBennett wrote :
[quote=kevman77]Can you actually map numark NV with VDJ?

WTF are you saying? The two gents above are from Puerto Rico and Greece, respectively, and their English is miles ahead of yours.

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 2:13 pm
ksavage1981 wrote :
I think he would like to know if the Numark NV has a full mapper yet for VDJ8 and will the screens ever work with VDJ. Would be handy to know.

Shame there isn't a VDJ version so the screens tied in with vdj.

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 2:13 pm

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 2:14 pm
TDBennett wrote :
[quote=kevman77]Can you actually map numark NV with VDJ?

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 2:15 pm
Quoting every post on this thread doesn't make any sense nor it helps us to understand your point...
The answer to your question is simple as that:
Numark NV will be fully supported soon. And yes, the screens will work too!

Also it would be easier to just ask:
"Any news on this ?"
You would get the same answer! :)

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 6:55 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Fri 13 Mar 15 @ 8:37 am
kevman77 wrote :
How do you get mapping for the numark nv? down you of to download it? if yes how do you go about downloading the program.

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 4:02 pm
plug & play now: you only need to download the latest version of the program of virtual dj v8

发表时间 Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 5:48 pm
How can I download the mapping of the numark
NV11

发表时间 Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 8:03 pm
You don't need to download any mapping, as the NV II is natively supported in VDJ 8.

发表时间 Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 9:06 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Quoting every post on this thread doesn't make any sense nor it helps us to understand your point...
The answer to your question is simple as that:
Numark NV will be fully supported soon. And yes, the screens will work too!

Also it would be easier to just ask:
"Any news on this ?"
You would get the same answer! :)

Got a question don't know if you can help or if it's possible but here goes: Can Virtual dj7 work with Numark NV2? If yes how can it be done?

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 18 @ 12:19 am

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 18 @ 2:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)