快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark Mixtrack Quad Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi so I recently purchased a Mixtrack quad. It came with VDJ LE. I installed VDJ and plugged in the controller and my headset into the controller. I hear the music playing, yet I cant do anything with the controller. the jog wheels are lit up, and that's about it. The input settings in VDJ are grayed out. Anything I am missing or forgot/need to do?

No I dont have a logitect webcam or any of those other problems.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 1:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 8:06 pm
No luck with the home version. The different cables do not work either. Its almost like it just detects the quad as another soundcard, and thats it.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 9:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Disable wireless, ehternet, bluetooth, webcamera from Device Manager (one by one each time), restart computer , re-connect with USB. Some hardware/software conflicts with the Generic USB driver.
If none of the above works for you, try to contact with Numark. In the past a user mentioned that they were able to fix a "corrupted" Windows file/driver, but no idea what that could be.
Last try would be to re-install Windows.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 9:29 pm
Bought the new Numark Mixtrack Quad......came with VDJ 7.4le........ but I already have the full Pro version. In the past when installing the LE versions for other controllers, once I installed the LE version, the Pro version automatically had mapping to the controller. But not with the Mixtrak Quad........ all the help files keep referring me to the stupid MixDECK, I need help with the MixTRACK. Can't find a midi mapping in the downloads section ...........what gives? and NO I DON'T WANT TO upgrade to VDJ 8, I like the way I have 7.4 setup for now. HELP!

Thanks in advance for any help!

发表时间 Sat 06 Dec 14 @ 3:13 am

发表时间 Tue 09 Dec 14 @ 9:59 am
Hi ive got vdj 8 and ive just got myself a numark mixtrack quad and it works ok 4 bout 10mims then vdj i locks me out using the mixtrack quad can u help plz . I never use my equitment out of the house but keeps coming up askin 4 a licence too use my numark wiv vdj8 . Plz help cheers .

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 8:10 pm
You need to buy a license.

If you're only using it at home then you can buy a Plus (controller) license. If you're going to be using VDJ professionally then you need a Pro (Infinity) license or the monthly subscription license.

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 8:30 pm
Hey...I lost my mix track codes for the software please send me new codes to use on my mix track. -removed-

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 17 @ 5:22 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I think you need to check with Numark if you didn't add the LE code to your VirtualDJ account.

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 17 @ 8:41 am
Gingsylo wrote :
Hi ive got vdj 8 and ive just got myself a numark mixtrack quad and it works ok 4 bout 10mims then vdj i locks me out using the mixtrack quad can u help plz . I never use my equitment out of the house but keeps coming up askin 4 a licence too use my numark wiv vdj8 . Plz help cheers .

I have the same problem. Did you manage to sort it out?

发表时间 Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 8:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)