快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Mapping wish(es)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A bigger box for scripts i.e. several lines (I have one script so long that it breaks the textbox, {blanks the text}) and a script error system, like spell checkers, underline anything the script engine doesn't understand so you can easily see you've missed a space, colon or an ampersand.

Also key learn should know the difference between decks. (it's a definition file thing I know, but still it could be easier for end users)

发表时间 Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 4:41 pm
We have a mapping files for controllers and keyboards, why don't we have a mapping file for the skin itself?
Just something I've pondered when having to come out of VDJ open a xml, edit an action, save the xml rezip it all, back in to V8, reload the skin and test.
Maybe if there was 'thing' in the program that extracted all the actions out of a skin and customising becomes so much easier.

发表时间 Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 5:46 pm
+1

发表时间 Sat 18 Oct 14 @ 10:56 am
Simple I know but a mappable way to remove songs from playlist and sidelist. Possibly tied in with song eject from deck. i. e. When focused on playlist/sidelist song will be removed otherwise eject track from focused deck.

Keyboard DELETE will remove a song but would prefer this mapped to my controller.

发表时间 Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 4:56 pm
A Video Tutorial on mapping would be great :)

发表时间 Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 11:46 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Bigchap88 wrote :
Simple I know but a mappable way to remove songs from playlist and sidelist. Possibly tied in with song eject from deck. i. e. When focused on playlist/sidelist song will be removed otherwise eject track from focused deck.

Keyboard DELETE will remove a song but would prefer this mapped to my controller.

That is already possible.

发表时间 Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 12:03 pm
What would the script be for that? I'm obviously missing something simple.

发表时间 Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 6:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, currently there is no action to remove tracks from Playlist (Automix) or Sidelist.

发表时间 Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 12:01 pm
Another mapping wish, this one a little more selfless than the rest (of mine)

I'm on a keyboard, and my controller (when it's built) has more that 100 buttons so I can have buttons dedicated to a single FX chain, but for shop bought HW I can see it'd be a hard choice to make.

Is it possible (now or as a future wish) to have FX chains as an option in the FX drop down menu, example if it's to be a wish
At one end of the FX drop down menu is an option "add new chain" selecting that brings up something like the custom button editor (the intention is off line prep) then you can write an fx chain (& parameters for that matter) so chaining becomes quick to activate, (scroll select) and we have a new way to share ideas. (the way the the other SWs do)

@SBDJ A plugin that reads script from a ini has got to be possible, it'd have to look for the ini of the same name as the plugin to allow multiple copies.
I can imagine it, the plugin (you release) makes plugins (that the user writes & names) from plugins (that already exist) and then maybe a board or thread where users share.

发表时间 Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 8:42 am
Eureka! that one is more or less possible, custom buttons

You switch the effect select stuff in the skin for customs and then remap HW ... wow that seems too easy, what's wrong with it?
*Slurps tea*

发表时间 Tue 25 Nov 14 @ 12:59 pm
Still slurping tea thinking about ^this one^ as for all VDJ users

Pros
The need is legitimate, it really expands the scope of even limited controllers, the mapping and skinning isn't difficult. It's possible now.

Cons
Lots of skins and mappers to change, having folders of effects might be tricky, it adds a level of difficulty for the script illiterate*.
* if it leads people to learn is it really a con?

Opinions?

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 10:41 am
The ability to move individual cues, b ms %, relative, not absolute (as all the cue move options are ATM) (actually just beats would do)

Reason
Playing with Action POI on the fly, using 1 poi to perform a sweep, sounds bad using jump forward re-set the cue, jump backward, The best sounding results I've had is using shift_all_cues +ms, but shifting all cues isn't a solution.
I could use lots of POI, again that's not very elegant.

Here's the action POI I'm using, levels 100% to 20% in 4 seconds (smooth)

level 20% ? nothing : level -1% & shift_all_cues +50ms

发表时间 Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 6:10 pm
Would like to be able to use the Midi control that's available on the Rane MP25

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 14 @ 11:23 pm
Here's a easy couple that is high on my wish list, can be scripted around (double queried) but it makes scripts double in size rather quickly.

var_equalOrGreater
var_equalOrSmaller

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 7:19 am
^HA ignore that idiot! I had a brain dead moment.

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 12:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)