快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Essential Media Beta 8 - Page: 2
PangolinPlugins wrote :
Thanks for the message.

Please get one of your videos into our hands so we can examine this and then find and fix the problem. Video files can sometimes be large, so something like Drop Box or WeTransfer might be best.

Since we don't publish our email address on this forum (as a spam deterrent), you can start the conversation by using our contact form at www.Pangolin.com/contact.

Thank you, I have started a contact form now.

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 10:49 am
Please let me know which company or division you chose in the contact form. So far I haven't seen the message. If you send it to me personally (William Benner) then I will get it directly.

Thanks in advance!

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 3:15 pm
hello! Thanks for this amazing plugin! Please, how program a external device to use with essential media?

Thanks a lot!

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 11:16 pm
Great question!

There isn't any native capability for the plug-in to be controlled, but that doesn't mean that it's impossible to do what you want.

VDJ itself does allow for external MIDI controllers to perform various operations. It could be that VDJ will allow you to essentially "route" various external controllers to plugin variables, and you'd accomplish what you want that way.

Right now that's the only idea I have.

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 6:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VDJ already provides that.
Its the Plugin itself that needs to provide the necessary effect_slider x and effect_button x parameters

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 7:00 pm
hi I was wondering if this addon is capable of running to live cameras side to side.

发表时间 Sat 21 Oct 17 @ 11:42 pm
hi I was wondering if is possible to run 2 live cameras at the same time side to side, with this add on . thank you.

发表时间 Sat 21 Oct 17 @ 11:43 pm
I followed the registration procedure, but I did not receive the activation code by email (I checked my spam box). Thank you for helping me.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 18 @ 5:56 am
Are there any video tutorials for your plugin? If so, where might I find them?

发表时间 Sun 12 May 19 @ 2:21 pm
dj5826 wrote :
Any updates on a mac version?

UP.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 20 May 19 @ 6:07 pm