快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Vestax VCI-400DJ - Page: 1
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Discussion about Vestax VCI-400DJ

The download for instructions explains the mapping for the unit's controls.

----- v1.1 (9 November 2013) -----
Better Sampler management

----- v1.0 (12 October 2013) -----
Initial release

发表时间 Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 5:39 pm
Hello I am waiting for a mapper for Vestax vci 400 (without DJ) so the works as the Vestax VCI-400 Advanced Map v1.1 you can do something there?

write me a Pn pls :) thx

发表时间 Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 10:58 am
hello friend, please help with the configuration of virtual 8 with the vestax vci400dj, followed the instructions, but not accepted. excuse my English is not so good.

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 9:05 pm
Sorry but the mapper was created for VirtualDJ 7 and I never had time to update it for VirtualDJ 8, I will see in the next months if I find a bit 'of time.

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 2:25 am
@ Diego Stone

options advanced --> controllers --> DisableBuilsDefinidions --> set on YES

VirtualDj restart and you will have the mapper Cioce

发表时间 Sat 30 May 15 @ 9:18 am

发表时间 Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 3:55 pm
Si il mapper è lo stesso, non l'ho mai aggiornato per VirtualDJ 8, ma dovrebbe funzionare.

Yes the mapper is the same, it's not updatet for VirtualDJ 8, but it works in any case I think.

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 11:46 am
Ciao, come ho cercato di spiegare anche nel thread della 400, funziona tutto tranne che per installarlo bisogna fare come descritto sopra; e la sezione flip (quella che hai messo al posto dei sampler) se attivata e mandata in esecuzione blocca la musica in esecuzione a 1/32 di battuta, per sbloccarlo occorre disattivare nella skin, sezione effetti il loop roll che viene attivato.
Se fossi minimamente capace di mappare qualcosa lo avrei già messo a posto io. Al limite basterebbe quella sezione dei pad come su serato, ovvero dedicata ai sampler.

Hello, as I tried to explain even in the thread of the 400, everything works except that you have to do to install it as described above; and section flip (the one you put in the place of the sampler) when activated and sent running blocks the music running to stop 1/32, to unlock it must be deactivated in the skin, effects section loop roll that it is activated.
If you were the least able to map something I would have already put into place myself. The limit would be enough that section of the pad as on Serato, or dedicated to the sampler.

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 8:47 am
Ciao, niente mapper aggiornato per VDJ 8.1?
Mi sono accorto in questi giorni che l'eseguibile di questo mapper si limita a decomprimere nella cartella DEVICE il suo contenuto che consiste nel pdf della guida e un file zippato al cui interno vi sono i file .xml che sono poi da estrarre, uno da lasciare in device e l'altro da lasciare nella cartella mappers. Magari un utente non molto smaliziato non riesce capire la cosa.

google translate:

Hello, nothing mapper updated for VDJ 8.1?
I noticed these days that the executable of this mapper simply unzip the folder DEVICE its content which consists in the pdf guide and a zipped file in which there are .xml files that are then to be extracted, one by leave in the device and the other to leave the mappers folder. Maybe someone not very shrewd can not understand it.

发表时间 Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 9:32 am

发表时间 Thu 18 Feb 16 @ 8:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The VCI400DJ has the same VID/PID as the original VCI400, therefore the native files are loaded instead of the custom ones.
Not sure what is the difference between those 2 models, but if you want to use the custom definition provided by Cioce, please follow these steps.

- Unzip the Vestax VCI-400DJ.zip file you will find in the /Devices folder.
- Rename the VCI400DJ.xml to force-VCI400DJ.xml (needs to be in /Devices folder)
- Place the Vestax VCI400DJ mapping.xml file to /Mappers folder.
- Launch VirtualDJ and select the custom mapping from the Controllers tab of Settings.

发表时间 Fri 19 Feb 16 @ 3:39 pm
Mitico!!! funziona :D grazie
La differenza tra il mapper originale e quello di Cioce è che il secondo è molto piu simile a quello di seratodj e quindi uno non deve cambiare abitudini passando da virtual e serato e viceversa.
A mio avviso, un difetto di quello di Cioce è che la sezione sampler è stata modificata per lo slicer, ma questi non funziona correttamente una volta avviato l'effetto viene eseguito ma poi rilasciando il pad non esce ma rimane bloccato a 1/32 di battuta, bisogna andare per forza nella sezione effetti e spegnare il loop roll.

Mythical!!! it works :D thanks!
The difference between the original and that of mapper Cioce is that the second is much more similar to that of seratodj and therefore one should not change habits passing from virtual and serato and vice versa.
In my opinion, a defect to Cioce is that the sampler section has been modified for the slicer, but these do not work correctly after you boot the effect runs but then releasing the pad does not come out but remains stuck at 1/32 joke, you have to go for strength in the effect section and turn off the loop roll.

发表时间 Sat 20 Feb 16 @ 1:32 pm
give me please link for vdj mapping

发表时间 Mon 07 Jan 19 @ 3:13 pm
The link is in the first post - but you need a Pro license if you want to use it.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jan 19 @ 5:51 pm
Hello there. I am looking for an updated map file for my Vestax vci 400. I am using version 2021, and was wondering if anyone has updated the mapper file to address the new features. Thanks in advance.

GF

发表时间 Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 6:07 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Vestax VCI-400 Advanced Map v1.1
Does anyone have a mapper for the vci-400 in the pc or link for download ?
Thank you for help

发表时间 Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 8:56 pm

发表时间 Thu 08 Sep 22 @ 3:35 pm
Yes, I know and I use this one again. I just want to redo the mapping. Xml from device would make it easier for me.

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 22 @ 11:02 am
You can redo the mapping. As standard in VDJ, if you make any changes to the default mapping, they're saved to a custom map.

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 22 @ 3:34 pm
yes, that's what I'm doing now and I've created it, but there are buttons (eg shift) on both sides. One is enough for me and I would use the other for something else, or LEDs.
There is an option to build the whole thing from zero. But I wanted to choke on it.
It used to be downloadable. It is a piece of history and I am trying to revive the machine for my precise processing.

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 22 @ 4:47 pm
95%