快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: SBDJ StereoChannel - Page: 1
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 14 @ 4:08 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Stereo Channel plugin not working in v7.4.2, I Can't get it to work, I've tried new v1.0.1 and still doesn't work. I need this for duplex karaoke tracks to turn off the vocal, I know it worked in v7.4.1 because I used it every week. Can you please fix it. Thanks..

发表时间 Mon 26 Jan 15 @ 8:42 pm
v1.1 working fine in v7.4.2 here.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 10:10 am
I'm having a problem then, where can I look to fix this issue that I'm having? Please help...

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 11:05 am
What is the issue that you are having? Doesn't load, won't activate, an error, activates but does nothing?

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 11:17 am
No errors, just doesn't work, I also tried Stereo Tools and getting the same results. It just does not turn off the vocal side of the track like it use to.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 11:24 am
Okay, when I use Stereo Tools pluging I'm able to mute right channel, but vocal will still play on left channel.

If I mute left channel vocal will play on right channel.

I've tried this on several mutiplex track that I've used before and I'm not able to turn off track vocal channel like I was able to do before?

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 11:50 am
I had SBDJ StereoChannel active while testing with StereoTools, I turned stereochannel off, then the stereoTools worked as exspected.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 12:24 pm
Just tested it again and it's working fine here. I really don't know what to suggest.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 12:47 pm
It's just your plugin that's given me this issue, it worked before and don't understand why it doesn't work anymore?

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 1:38 pm
Me neither. I'm unable to replicate your issue here, sorry.

If the plugin is listed, and you can see the 'information' about the plugin in the effect window (name, author etc) and it activates without error and stays active then I see no reason it shouldn't work.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 2:34 pm
There lies the mystery, it worked before, I've used it...and now doesn't work. )-:

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 2:57 pm
Okay, deleted, cleaned registry and re-install latest version. Tried on other multiplex files and it worked currectly.

Isolated file that was giving me problems when activating plugin and the issue was within that file, so its all good now...working as expected.

I also install today the "Volume 1.0" plugin for simple volume control effect and it installed with no errors, but it doesn't show any information on the square, it is blank, any idea?

Thanks..

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 7:02 pm
Volume is a v8 effect.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 7:02 pm
I found it in the v7 effects section and thought it would work.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 10:21 pm
It was uploaded prior to the v8 effect section being set up. It does say for v8 underneath it though :)

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 8:45 am
Suggestion: Couldn't the "Stereo Mix" setting be the default?

In v8 I think a lot of users will use this add-on in the Master Effect slot to get general mono output, but get tricked into thinking it works when chosen with default settings (the settings part is a little hard to find in the Master Effect section), when in fact the current default setting is to just send left input to both outputs.

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 2:58 am
Will this plugin combine both the left and right channel so that the combined signal plays in both outputs? I miss the stereo/mono switch on my old mixer and am looking for a way to accomplish the same thing through VDJ8.

Thanks!

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 16 @ 12:31 pm
Yes, it will.

发表时间 Fri 08 Apr 16 @ 2:31 pm
Sorry i am not following here. Does the "stereo mix" option give me a mono output? If not, how do I combine both channels to give me a true mono output? I don't want to output either the left or right channels, I want both channels coming out of both outputs. thanks

发表时间 Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 4:04 pm
71%