快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: freestyler8 - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The v7 freestyler plugin didn't work with sweetlight either - that had it's own plugin (TheLightingController).

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 5:26 pm
On the development front - do you know if it is currently possible to "record" cues in VDJ to go to Freestyler in real time ? In my case (and I am guessing in most cases) - Freestyler would be set up with patches in cue lists spread across a number of "tabs".

For example - 20 keys (or a controller) are setup to cover each of the 20 cue lists, and 6 keys cover the cue tabs. When any of the keys/buttons are pressed, VDJ records an action cue for the track. The result is a set of freestyler cues to playback whenever the track is played. It would save a lot of manual entry/painstaking non real time entry of action cues. I have some songs where there are upwards of 10+ cues.

I have no idea if this is even possible in the current VDJ - but it would be a really cool capability if it doesn't already exist.

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 7:36 pm
hello SBDJ geniale being the creator of this plugin. it is not necessarily obvious to me contredire.Pourtant you I will affirm absolute way that this works well between V7 with your plugin and sweetlight put software on another ordinateur.Il just enough to create cues and network cable connection to the 2ordinateurs and it very well fonctionne.Mais since passage V8 I can reproduce this with the new plugin.Je'm sure this might interest many. (FYI on youtube DJ MIKEY made a Demo of V7 and sweetlight) .j hope that you understand that my remarks are friendly and are just to evolve for all DMX software can work with V8 and FREESTYLER and sweetlight or sunlite ... Metci for your valuable assistance .

发表时间 Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 12:42 am
There is a seperate plugin for sweetlight on v7 - it is not the freestyler plugin.

So once again, this plugin only works with freestyler.

A plugin for sweetlight/showxpress/thelightingcontroller will be available in the near future.

发表时间 Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 12:00 pm
SBDJ wrote :

The one that does sweetlight is still in development for v8.

How close is this to being ready?? Any ETA??

发表时间 Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 5:42 pm
SBDJ in all cases Were Here you genie which in fact that I could ENTERING AND USING V7 and

sweetlight and it was really great.

Do you know when this is possible anyway?

In 1 month 2 months 6 months or 1 year?

Because in the past I stayed for 2 years in anticipation of the V8 that had happened

very soon and I think a lot of people is in the expectation of what

pluggin magic.

Which allows to pass into another world.

SBDJ i has SWEETLIGHT ET SUNLITE 2 so need to test or assist in advancing the Pluggin I expect as far forward I am at your disposal.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 1:24 pm
francky108 wrote :
SBDJ in all cases Were Here you genie which in fact that I could ENTERING AND USING V7

...with the correct plugin, which is not this one.

TLC plugin isn't too far off; PC version is done. Mac version almost completed.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 3:53 pm
So ok great very soon available for download? t has been tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8 on Virtual Dj with sunlite 2 and 8 SweetLight? thou shalt make a Tutorial to understand how to create script and create link between V8 and external software? thank you for your encouraging news.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 4:10 pm
SBDJ wrote :

TLC plugin isn't too far off; PC version is done. Mac version almost completed.

AWESOME!!

Has it been uploaded already?

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 15 @ 4:37 pm
SBDJ this're certainly not obvious but serat it possible that our cues create is not lost during backup or copy files or changes in versions of virtual dj

发表时间 Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 3:12 pm
hello SBDJ have you to give us a date for the pluggin?

When will til download for windows 7 V8?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Francky108

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 4:29 pm
Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
francky108, the latest version works under Windows 7 and is scheduled for VDJ8 : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=16835

Otherwise SBDJ I have a question: I used your plugin during a party and I commanded Freestyler with buttons that I added to my skin.
This worked perfectly for hours but suddenly, no longer any connection between VDJ and Freestyler! My buttons no longer worked.
However Freestyler continued to run correctly.
you have an idea of what could have happened ?
(I use a HP notebook dedicated to VDJ, an external sound card and a Novation Launchpad midi to control VDJ.)

发表时间 Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 10:01 pm
Dodge57 wrote :
I used your plugin during a party and I commanded Freestyler with buttons that I added to my skin.
This worked perfectly for hours but suddenly, no longer any connection between VDJ and Freestyler! My buttons no longer worked.
However Freestyler continued to run correctly.
you have an idea of what could have happened ?
(I use a HP notebook dedicated to VDJ, an external sound card and a Novation Launchpad midi to control VDJ.)

This is a bug of Freestyler. If you send too many commands in short time (like manually flashing sequences fast) it's input socket will freeze.
You can check that by restarting Freestyler... It will pick up and continue as usual.
At least these were my findings with older version of Freestyler. I have updated to Freestyler X2 recently, but didn't check if the bug was fixed or not...

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 12:35 pm

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 6:04 pm
3.5.7 IS the X2 version! ;)

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 5:37 am
lol ! ok... :-)

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 15 @ 7:14 pm
Adler69PRO InfinityMember since 2012
A Question.
Is it possible to enter into a macro several commands?

for example:
VirtualDJ7 works in FS: 156.60 FS: 46.1 in Cue name
in VirtualDJ8 would have to set $ 50 fsvalue set $ 156 & fscommand set $ fsvalue 1 & set fscommand $ 46 to enter. Unfortunately this does not work.

Am I doing something wrong or does this generally in VDJ8 not?

发表时间 Sat 28 Feb 15 @ 4:59 am
Not yet I'm afraid, but it's coming.

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 7:15 am
thnx

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 8:36 am
sorry, one more question.
In VDJ7 freestyler command was not sent from the deck where you can preview in. In VDJ8 this is unfortunately not the case. Whether or not the deck is master, the command will always be sent.
Can I disable it?

发表时间 Sun 01 Mar 15 @ 1:24 pm
34%