快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: VirtualDJ 8 - Controller by DennYo - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cant wait to see the skin once you remove those long waveform...the only skin i like as a purist is MidnightblueHD alot of skinners only think of mouse and keyboard what abour us with these hybrid mixers and controllers where 90% of our functions are mapped to buttons and dont need to much more than browser and wave info

发表时间 Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 10:25 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
cant wait to see the skin once you remove those long waveform...the only skin i like as a purist is MidnightblueHD alot of skinners only think of mouse and keyboard what abour us with these hybrid mixers and controllers where 90% of our functions are mapped to buttons and dont need to much more than browser and wave info

I work hard on the version 3.0
I think tomorrow I can upload the new skin.
There are many new features for you.

For example:

- hide the big wave
- change cue information (time, name/time, beats, name/beat, time/beat)
- new skin layouts (2small, 2big, 4small, 4swap, 4big)
- the 2 deck skins are all 4 Deck with color and information swap
- the prelisten funktion is now include in the skin (not separately Skin)
- now the songposwave is on the title information area
- many other features and improves

I must delete something from the old Version.

- the 3 sizes of the waveform
- the color layouts (yellow...) between swap. Yellow is reserved for deck 4

Best regards DennYo

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 4:02 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

+1 i NEVER look at nor need some wave forms. im old school & mix by ear

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 4:38 am
djtyme209 wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

+1 i NEVER look at nor need some wave forms. im old school & mix by ear

Wait for the Update there comes your wishes :)

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 4:41 am
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Great skin Denny. Def my fav I've come across. Pretty much exactly the skin I've been wishing for.

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 7:00 am
Sintar wrote :
Great skin Denny. Def my fav I've come across. Pretty much exactly the skin I've been wishing for.

+1

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:21 pm
djtyme209 wrote :
Sintar wrote :

+1

THX :)

95% from the Version 3.0 are ready :=)

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:26 pm
ok hope to that today then i have 2 go to skins....

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:34 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
ok hope to that today then i have 2 go to skins....

Your Day is longer as my ;) I'm from Germany its 20:35 clock. I think you have the skin on your evening.

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:36 pm
at night ok...its 14:37 here afternoon

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:38 pm
i think in an 1 hour. :) i must write the description

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 1:41 pm
UPDATE 3.0

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16727/VirtualDJ_8__-_Controller_by_DennYo.html

-8 different layouts (2Deck small/big - 4Deck small/big/swap - 4Deck vertical wave small/big/swap)
-hide the Waveform
-daylight mode on all layouts
-change the cue informations
-prelisten is now include in the layout (in past it was a separatly skin)
-new structure in the xml file
-2 Deck skins swap color and information (Deck1/3 - Deck 2/4)

have fun and enjoy

best regard DennYo

2 DECK small

2 DECK big

4 DECK small

4 DECK big

4 DECK swap

4 DECK small vertical wave

4 DECK big vertical wave

4 DECK swap vertical wave

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 2:48 pm
hands down the best skin for VDJ 8 right now. it's now & maybe my only default skin i need. (for me wise) no need for wave forms (i mix by ear) i luv 100% how you put the red square with the slash through it. for songs already played. my (Only) tiny tiny complaint is how to disable or not show (cover art) in the deck 1 / deck 2 area. would like that whole box for all song info. (for me) i have no need to cover art. is there a way to hide it ?

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 3:30 pm
[qoute]hands down the best skin for VDJ 8 right now. it's now & maybe my only default skin i need. (for me wise) no need for wave forms (i mix by ear) i luv 100% how you put the red square with the slash through it. for songs already played. my (Only) tiny tiny complaint is how to disable or not show (cover art) in the deck 1 / deck 2 area. would like that whole box for all song info. (for me) i have no need to cover art. is there a way to hide it ?
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment.

The square with line is a Icon from my Iconset. (the standart Icons ar useless)
You can see this one here:

I can change the Song Information field for you, but not this week. Please sends me which informations you use. I create a custom skin for you. Or i make an update with a switch for Song-informations.

best regards

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 3:44 pm
I am AMAZED!
thank you DennYo,
Best Regards!

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 4:09 pm
how do I change the deck1,2,3,4 font size? the deck number is hidden
my macbook has res. 1280x800
thank you

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 4:11 pm
there are many problems with mac :( the daylight version also don't work on MAC. For change the Fontsize you must search DECK 1... &DECK 2.... in the xml (write big letters in the search).
You must change in youre skin variation. In many variations are more than 4 textzones. You must change all.

I works on a MAC Version :)

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 4:48 pm
One more a timecode version no transport controls...just a thought

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 8:37 pm
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi Master, i thing is one of the best Skin i have used, that is why I made some addons, regards, I you want can I share my work with you.
Thanks

- VJ Pannel (Center Video with options)
- EQ Pannel (High Mid, Low and Gain)
- Filter (Right and Left channel)

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 11:15 pm
vjmundy wrote :
Hi Master, i thing is one of the best Skin i have used, that is why I made some addons, regards, I you want can I share my work with you.
Thanks

- VJ Pannel (Center Video with options)
- EQ Pannel (High Mid, Low and Gain)
- Filter (Right and Left channel)

Can i get it

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 1:34 am
11%