快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: VCI-380 & Virtual DJ 8

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djrkadePRO InfinityMember since 2011
I've been using my VCI-380 for small gigs since it's very compact and not as cumbersome as my NS6 (which I absolutely love overall). Virtual DJ7 was really bad with the 380 and now I don't see any improvement with VDJ 8.. this is really sad as this is a great controller that I'd love to see better supported. Has anyone found workarounds to the scratching, sound quality, etc. ?

As for VDJ 8 itself... great software I'm still working through all the features and trying to find bugs, but so far so good! My NS6 works flawlessly with it and I was able to get such better scratching sounds and overall sound that it's made me one happy customer. Now if I can fix it for the VCI-380...

发表时间 Thu 15 May 14 @ 10:55 am
Any help? Suggestions?

发表时间 Fri 16 May 14 @ 4:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You mentioned both scratching and sound quality. Are those 2 related ? I mean it sounds bad when u scratch or even without ?
Are you on Mac or Windows ?

发表时间 Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:54 pm
im having scratch issues too...using the 380.

my problem is the song moves forward no matter what...if i do a simple back and forth motion...eventually the song is no longer where i started the scratch...this is a problem new to V8 because V7 didnt have this issue neither does serato.

发表时间 Sat 17 May 14 @ 2:39 pm

Yeah the overall responsiveness is terrible and so the sound quality and scratching gets affected. When I plug in the NS6, it works 100% flawless and sound quality is high.

For the VCI-380 when I use Serato DJ it works perfect and runs flawless... so I know there is some type of issue in terms of how it is being used by VDJ. Just wanted to see if you guys have tested this on your end.

Using Windows. My laptop is an i5, 8gb of memory, samsung ssd and it's always been pretty amazing for performance.

发表时间 Sat 17 May 14 @ 11:57 pm

发表时间 Sun 18 May 14 @ 12:11 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Something that I think need to be fixed in the new default mapper:
1) Deck 1 HotCue PADs are now colored in RED and BLUE on Deck 2, inverted respect VDJ 7 mapper and default VDJ skin colors, that are Blue on left and Red on right Deck.
2) Another strange think of the mapper is related to vumeters, that now flash up and down when I move the volume faders (if is an intended function I think it could only creates confusion).

Reported - Thanks [Babis]

发表时间 Sun 18 May 14 @ 1:33 pm
There is an error in the mapping for the pad colours for decks 1 & 2 in hotcue mode. This will be fixed.

The VCI-380 VU meters are controlled by the firmware when using the VCI-380's built-in sound card. They can also be controlled by MIDI, but this causes conflicts if the VCI-380 sound card is in use. LED_VOLUME wasn't mapped by default, but was default linked in the definition to VOLUME. This link will be removed.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 7:48 pm
jkassoLE userMember since 2014
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a VCI380, and in the past week Vestax has taken down their website. I am tyring to find a download for the VCI380 Audio driver, but all of the websites i have searched on google redirect to the Vestax support website (which no longer is active). --Does anybody have a copy/file/zip of the audio driver file for the VCI380? I am using Windows 7 64 bit. I would be extremely grateful if someone could find this file for me! Thanks for your help. I am really happy to using be my Vestax unit.

发表时间 Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 12:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 2:11 pm
Hi All, i know its old thread, but just wondering has anyone got a copy of the vci380 latest driver the one that works with vdj8
All im getting is really poor sound, if i flip back to vdj7 it works fine.
It would be a great help as ive paid for vdj8 and cant use it.
Many thanks in advance

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 16 @ 6:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)