快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Karaoke Playlist

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

In VDJ 7 I used a karaoke playlist of songs I regularly sing. In VD8 these don't work. All my karaoke files are zipped MP3 & CDG files. I have the 'showZipkaraoke' set to yes & I can see all my files in the browser but if I select the playlist of karaoke files it appears empty. This also happens if I make a new one.
Can someone help with this please.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 4:55 pm
Go to config, Browser, the find show Karaoke zip files,click yes and they show, up I had that issue also.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:06 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Songs List should show the content of the Playlist. If you need to see the Content in the Automix list, you will need to right-click on the Playlist and choose Load to automix.
If you dont see the files listed in the songs List then probably its the one the previous user mentioned .CONFIG->Options->Setting showzipKaraoke (set to yes)

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:13 pm
To cure this I had to add 'zip' in to the fileFormats in the browser options. My karaoke songs now show in my saved playlist!

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok, this shouldnt happen in the first place. It appears that there is a bug in the Playlists with zip file. Reported to Dev Team.
thank you for noticing.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)