快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Sampler Questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Where in the sampler is the option to load a sample? I know yo can drag and drop but is there another way? Also, how do I rename a NEW BANK? cannot find any way.. and what is the REMIX MODE?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:02 am
I think you have to add Remix Points to tracks via the POI Editor, which then show up in the sampler. That's the way it reads (very briefly) in the manual.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:17 am
djqwikcut
wrote :
Where in the sampler is the option to load a sample? I know yo can drag and drop but is there another way?

You can use it directly from inside the browser also, were you'd normally locate your music files.
Look at the tree menu for the sampler folder, and from there you can play directly from within the browser, drop to deck, drop to sampler pads etc etc..

djqwikcut wrote :

how do I rename a NEW BANK? cannot find any way..

in browser.. sampler is now a special browser folder, locate it in the browser tree menu, where you can rename, re-order etc..

djqwikcut wrote :

what is the REMIX MODE?

its uses remix points (special set cue points) to jump around in the track to make on-the-fly remixing. VDJ automagically sets a few for you pr song.. like breakdown, intro etc..
You can add more and set your own in the tracks POI editor ;)

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:22 am
OK I've just looked at Remix Points in one of my tracks. They were placed there already.

Question is - how do you access those from the sampler? No info in manual. Can't figure it out by trial and error.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:24 am
Right click:

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:29 am
Oh nicely hidden away.

IMO that mode should be available when clicking through the banks.

There seems to be a quantise applied somewhere, and changing the playback mode doesn't make any difference either.

No access to list view in Remix Mode, so no way to edit, change mode etc.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)