快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: First impressions - Page: 30

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

gkon116 wrote :
Liamalone wrote :
Guys/Gals,
I have not seen the answer to my query in the ton of comments nor do I feel a new thread is necessary so any help is appreciated on this wee question:

The other night I placed a ton of tunes in the 'sidelist' and played for about three hours but only played about a third of the tracks - is that list stashed anywhere in the folders? I'm 99% sure I accessed it on the next morning but now I can't find it :( It took ages to compile lol

Thanks

When I put something in the sidelist and close VDJ8 & reopen it, the songs are still there.

Yeah same here, that's where I've been fooled, it seems that is you close the application with a populated sidelist the a 'sidelist' file is created in your playlists folder but disappears once you clear said sidelist, I probably should've realised that tbh. I blame the hangover head lol

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 20 May 14 @ 3:07 am
Hi there ..VDJ 8 só far so good on Maverick audio and video with my Pionner DDJ everything is working fine the browser has to many favorites and shortcuts not sure
if i can or how to delete some of them, noticed one or two sound issues on the phones probably static the small video out window has white lines appearing on the sides,
the out recording mp4 is working fine.

Over all a really great new Virtual DJ and one suggestion limit program hacking because us customers and Virtual DJ deserve more respect.

发表时间 Tue 20 May 14 @ 9:17 am
is there a way to set AUTO reset effects once a new song is loaded?

发表时间 Tue 20 May 14 @ 4:50 pm
That would be resetFXOnLoad

发表时间 Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:23 pm
thanks!

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 12:16 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Now installed and running on my Gig PC after a good few days bashing on the laptop.
Thought the CPU indicator was brocken until I loaded a track lol. My Gig PC uses an older Core2 Duo proccessor and its just ticken over on Audio stuff. Will see how it does with Vids later.
Sounds realy nice through my Presonus and runs very smoothly. No glitches at all but continuing to play and see how it goes.

So far "I'm lovin it" :-D

Daz

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 7:21 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Oks. Now done a few hours with video. Very pleased. Transitions seem smoother and so does jog. Fwd and Bk. Thankfully no signs of the old video freeze problems I had with 7 (Although this was sorted in the end). Messing with the video editor is very cool. Lots of learning curve still to go and many features to play with and find my way around.
All with a blissfully low CPU consumption :-D

Seriously nice to use now, 10 outa 10 Atomix Team. You may need to de-rate the system requirements lol you don't seem to need the latest I7 powered monster to run VDJ flawlessly.

Daz

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 11:05 am
Please your impressed Daz.

The editors are crazy powerful - but as you say, need to put the time in to learn them.
More features coming in later updates i'm sure.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 11:11 am
If we would then have a word from the finished v8 instructions what I have as to where de / install just fine.
On the mac still some runs rough, virtual folders can be moved only with difficulty and save
he can not find newly created from v7
The DB seems to be outdated
My cdj 850 not read a title or artist from
crashed 2x
The Config menu is totally confuse

well as long as my v7 is still running stable makes me no fear.
Tested with mac built 1785.651

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:11 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJ_Andi_86 wrote :

The Config menu is totally confuse

Believe me, you will get used to it very fast.
What you have to do is, try to use the searchbox as often as you can.
Don't try to read through the whole list. That's not what the dev. team had in mind when they descided to implement it the way it is now.

I like this way better than in v7.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 2:14 pm
Is there a way to hide these instead of deleting them?

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:16 pm

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:17 pm
WOW!! I am getting used to VDJ8. Who said ViertualDJ 8 is just a software? it is more than a software. My mixes are smoother than never before and I will surely become a star DJ.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 4:17 pm
Quote :
djtouchdan

Thank you djtouchdan and I am not trying to be an arse but how did you get that option? I can't see the top of the selection menu, sorry.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 4:52 pm
Follow the red arrow....

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 5:06 pm
groovindj wrote :
Follow the red arrow....

Duh...thanks man, appreciate it. djtouchdan, thank you again.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 5:48 pm
No problem ;-)

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 5:54 pm
So, here is my overall take on the new VDJ8 Pre-Release s/w:

The Beatgrid effect doesn't seem to do ANYTHING.

The effects that I use a LOF of the time aren't even available for use in VDJ8, which REALLY sucks since I use them a lot. Examples include (EchoOut, LoopOut and Cut). Once these are re-made in the new version I'll be happy.

Other than these two effects-related issues, I'm okay with the new version. I'm still not 100% clear on how to use some of the new features but I've not found any "problem" with them as of yet).

Great work, overall, guys! The SOUND is the best part of it. GREAT SOUND!

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 8:23 pm
Very happy with the new release, well worth the wait. Sound is great and all the options are really cool also. But I was really hoping that 8 would have one extra feature that I've been missing. I was hoping that as I load songs into the Automix that they would be tagged in some way to let me know those songs are in the current automix. (Before they are played) So as I look over the browser I would be able to instantly know if a song is already in the automix or not. Can that be done now and I've just over looked it? Or am I the only person that builds a play list before a gig? With or without great job on VDJ 8 guys.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 8:36 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Can we have the option to disable or remove the Cover Deck View thus making the rhythm window longer with black background. This is easier on the eyes. Rhythm window similar to the skin in multiFX .
Still looking out for the option to color hot cues.

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 8:50 pm
79%