快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Actions triggered with crossfader.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

3skyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It probably has bad discussed before,but would it be possible to trigger sound effects, loops, samples or automatic video transitions with the crossfader? Something like this mixer has: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wQ3dbfMaNk I think it's a fantastic idea, because you can do more with your 2 hands.If its already possible to write a script for that,how would it look like?

发表时间 Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 9:13 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
That should already be possible via VDJScript :)

发表时间 Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 5:21 am
3skyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you.I will play with that and hopefully learn something about vdj script while doing it.To have it on channel faders is great too.But the whole advantage of using the crossfader for that ,is that you have your other hand free and you can play with eq,apply other effect (filter for example) or control looping (or hot cues) on incoming track.How would I say: "turn on effect1 on deckA when crossfader reaches 50%" in vdj language :) ?

发表时间 Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 1:28 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It would have to be a continuous script, (there's a pluggin you need for that)

but it should be something like,

crossfader 50% ? deck 1 effect "YOUR EFFECT" activate & deck 1 sampler play : nothing

The ? makes it a query, if it's true it does the stuff after the question mark up to the : if it isn't true it does what's after the :

发表时间 Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 8:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)