快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MIDI - Hot Cue, Loop Exit

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've been messing about for a couple of hours with some scripts for automations I want to do while DJing.

This one is bugging me.
What I want to happen is for the button to act as hot_cue 3. If there is a loop running and it's below a certain value "length" I want it to exit the loop and hot_cue 3. If the running loop is longer than stated I want it to keep the loop running and hot_cue 3.

Does that make sense?

I've been trying all sorts of variants based around this...

loop ? param_smaller "loop 2" loop_exit : hot_cue 3

Thanks in advance,

Ross

发表时间 Fri 02 Aug 13 @ 8:12 pm
something like this maybe... it will halve the loop until you get to 2 beats, if on 2 beats it will exit and go to cue 3, if not looping it will enter a loop of 16 beats, but you can change the sizes to whatever you like, or change loop to loop_roll

loop ? loop_select 2 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop_half : loop 16

发表时间 Fri 02 Aug 13 @ 10:19 pm
DJ Ross M wrote :
I've been messing about for a couple of hours with some scripts for automations I want to do while DJing.

This one is bugging me.
What I want to happen is for the button to act as hot_cue 3. If there is a loop running and it's below a certain value "length" I want it to exit the loop and hot_cue 3. If the running loop is longer than stated I want it to keep the loop running and hot_cue 3.

Does that make sense?

I've been trying all sorts of variants based around this...

loop ? param_smaller "loop 2" loop_exit : hot_cue 3

Thanks in advance,

Ross

loop 2 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop 1 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop 0.5 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop 0.25 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop 0.125 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop 0.0625 ? loop_exit & hot_cue 3 : loop ? hot_cue 3 : hot_cue 3

发表时间 Mon 05 Aug 13 @ 7:49 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)