快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Cache Authorisation

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been adding some tracks to my lists using the Netsearch download. I was playing a gig the other night (I have fully paid up Pro version) and it asked to refresh the cache authorisations and would not play anything that had been downloaded.
Luckily I managed to tether my mobile phone it do it over some 3G, but don't need arse clenching moments like that!! What caused this, and what do I do to stop it happening again?
thanks

VDJ 7.3 Pro
Win 7 64bit
Quad core

发表时间 Wed 29 May 13 @ 9:29 am
The authorisation of cached files must be renewed every few weeks. Providing that you have an active Internet connection and are logged in, then this will be done automatically at start-up for files that have already expired in the default Documents\VirtualDJ\Cache folder and when you attempt to load an expired song to a deck.

However, it will not renew files in advance that are due to expire. If you are going to a gig where you will be off-line, you should ensure that you refresh the cache of your files manually just prior to going to the gig to ensure that they are up-to-date.

Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ContentUnlimited%20Offline%20Use.html

发表时间 Wed 29 May 13 @ 10:11 am
Phew, thanks for the advice. Just updated everything!!

发表时间 Wed 29 May 13 @ 12:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)