快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Feature suggestions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
1. Would like to see the ability to edit existing playlists in the browser. Currently, you have to load playlists in the 'playlist', add, change or delete songs from there, then re-save.

2. When vdj is shut down and restarted, it would be helpful, when there is a list of songs in the playlist/sidelist, if they remain/reappear when vdj is started/restarted.

3. Change the color of the icon for either video or karaoke. Make the music/karaoke/video icons different colors.

3a. Some karaoke files are mp4. Add the ability to manually change the icon to the 'karaoke' color.

4. Have an indicator in the browser that indicates that a song is already loaded in the playlist and/or sidelist.

5. Add the ability to insert a 'pause' control in the playlist, so when in auto play, the list will stop playing at the end of a song.

6. Add the ability to click and drag columns in the browser to rearrange column order. Currently, it's a pain to re-order columns.

7. Optional 'auto video enable' when the play key is pressed. (If video is off, turn on the video when the play key is pressed).

8. Ability to preview videos in preview window without video 'on' (enabled).

Thank you!

发表时间 Fri 17 May 13 @ 11:33 am
Not sure if there is anything already doing this, but I'm looking for something to be able to add a temporary note to a track when I add it to the playlist. Then to pop up the note when the track gets loaded into the player.

When playing to big audiences where you get lots of requests, it's almost impossible to keep up with who a request is for and if it needs a vocal mention for a birthday or other event.

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 13 @ 2:46 am
Sometimes bro you gotta keep it old school, pen and paper..........

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 13 @ 10:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
starlite1 wrote :
Not sure if there is anything already doing this, but I'm looking for something to be able to add a temporary note to a track when I add it to the playlist. Then to pop up the note when the track gets loaded into the player.

When playing to big audiences where you get lots of requests, it's almost impossible to keep up with who a request is for and if it needs a vocal mention for a birthday or other event.

Almost possible with a workaround....

Create a keyboard or controller shortcut as ..
playlist_add & edit_comment
This will add the song to the playlist and will pop-up a window to add/edit the comment of the song. Then it will appear on the screen idf the screen you use shows the Comment field. If not, search in the Skins Pages or ask in the Skins Forums, or modify the one you use.

If you dont need that to happen with every song you load in the Playlist, then use only the edit_comment action, select the song in the Playlist you wish to add comment to, and edit/add the Comment of the song.

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 13 @ 8:41 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I Think what he wants is a Post It Notes Feature where you attach a note to a file and every time you open/ use that file a small window bubble will pop out with the massage you tagged that file with... Like a text massage bubble over the file name..

发表时间 Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 11:37 am
Yes, A post it notes option would be ideal.
I'm not looking to make the comment a permanent feature of the track tag.
Just something that could appear somewhere relating to the current track that is in the player.
Once the track has finished playing, it could go away.
I will have a play with the playlist_add & edit_comment option to see if I can get it to do something.
Many Thanks for your suggestions.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 10:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)