快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark NDX900 CDJs with Hercules RMX and VDJ Pro

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everyone,

I've recently purchased 2 Numark NDX900s and plan to use them with my Hercules RMX as a mixer and connect to virtual DJ Pro.

However, I've having some big problems working out how to do this.... I've literally gone through every single guide and article I can find but it either doesn't make sense or doesn't work.

Is there anyone who can help me with an easy to follow guide that explains everything? I'd be grateful

Many thanks

发表时间 Tue 30 Apr 13 @ 9:12 am
Do you want to play CDS on the NDXs and route the audio through the RMX, or use the NDXs as MIDI controllers and soundcards?

发表时间 Tue 30 Apr 13 @ 9:39 am
Id like to use both, although primarily use CDs

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 12:31 pm
For playing CDs you just connect the Numarks to the RMX in exactly the same way as you would to any other mixer.

This is in the RMX user manual, on page 9.

RCA cables from the Numarks to the inputs of the RMX. Switch the source over to line. The RMX will still have to be connected to the computer for power.

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 12:46 pm
Thanks, im still having some sound issues though.. I'm using the M-Audio AV30 studio speakers, where do I plug the RCA's into this? And where does the RCA cable go from the speakers to?

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 1:33 pm
If you look at the rear of the left speaker, you'll see a pair of RCA sockets marked "input".

Connect the output of your RMX to the input of the left speaker. The left speaker also needs to be connected to the right speaker.

This should all be in the manual for the speakers.

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 1:46 pm
Thanks.

At the moment I have an RCA to AUX cable that im using to connect the RMX with the speakers (plugging it into the output of the RMX and into the AUX-IN port in the speakers). This might be why the sound isn't working... do I need an RCA to RCA?

Many thanks

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 1:57 pm
That should work too (as long as you're using a suitable cable).

You do need to plug your speakers in to the mains supply, swich them on and turn the volume control in a clockwise direction too.

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 2:58 pm
That's what I thought.. except it doesn't work. I'l pick up an RCA to RCA and try that.

And I am aware that the speakers need to be turned on :P

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 02 May 13 @ 3:21 am
Are there any settings in VDJ that I need to be tweaking?

发表时间 Thu 02 May 13 @ 8:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)