快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: cue over lapping?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i was curious if this was possible, i notice that i can map a key to play a cue only while its pressed, and it will keep the track also playing its normal state then pick back up when i release the momentary cue. i guess what i'm wanting to do is be able to play 2 cues at once, i figure as of right now this isnt possible or i just don't know how to write the script correctly. maybe an added feature in 8?

the main problem im having is when im going from cue 1 to cue 2 (two seperate buttons) if i don't entirely let go of cue 1 first, it won't play cue 2. kind of preventing me from creating a seemless transition

if anyone can help me out that would be great, i did a few searches but didn't come up with my answer

cheers-

发表时间 Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 11:52 pm
Hot Cues don't work this way. That's why you can't get the results you want.
There's only ONE needle position (playing head) per track and thus you CAN'T force the track to play from two locations on the same time.

发表时间 Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 1:46 am
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
you could slice your song up into samples and use the cue macro plugin to load the samples when you load the song onto a deck.

发表时间 Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 2:44 am
or you could get tricksy, it queries if the other button is pressed, if so it does nothing on release... You can do it for as many cues as you like.. on my iDJ mapping it was done for 8 cues ;-)

cue 1 button
set 'cueOneDown' while_pressed & down ? goto_cue 1 & play : var 'cueTwoDown' ? nothing : var 'cueThreeDown' ? nothing : pause & goto_cue 1

cue 2 button
set 'cueTwoDown' while_pressed & down ? goto_cue 2 & play : var 'cueOneDown' ? nothing : var 'cueThreeDown' ? nothing : pause & goto_cue 2

cue 3 button
set 'cueThreeDown' while_pressed & down ? goto_cue 3 & play : var 'cueOneDown' ? nothing : var 'cueTwoDown' ? nothing : pause & goto_cue 3

etc... If you want to add more you just need to append the teal part with the other cueNumberDown variables

发表时间 Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 3:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)