快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: video streaming to ustream

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

is there any way I can stream my live video feed to ustream

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 9:39 am
Check the ustream site, it will have instructions for the best way to work with their site. I use VHScreenCap for screen capture and Adobe's Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 to stream to sites like ustream and stickam. You will also need to feed an audio output from your mixer to a mic input on the broadcasting/streaming PC. All video, audio and stream settings are configurable within the Flash Media Encoder. Read the guides for the sites and applications your intend to use. Some testing and tweaking will be required to optimize your stream.

Once you are configured and want to test, message me, if I have some time I'll help you test it out.

发表时间 Fri 04 Jan 13 @ 11:21 am
totally cool.. thanks for the post..

发表时间 Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 3:51 pm
TDBennett wrote :
Check the ustream site, it will have instructions for the best way to work with their site. I use VHScreenCap for screen capture and Adobe's Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2 to stream to sites like ustream and stickam. You will also need to feed an audio output from your mixer to a mic input on the broadcasting/streaming PC. All video, audio and stream settings are configurable within the Flash Media Encoder. Read the guides for the sites and applications your intend to use. Some testing and tweaking will be required to optimize your stream.

Once you are configured and want to test, message me, if I have some time I'll help you test it out.

Thanks. I will check on that!

发表时间 Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 11:39 pm
what about broadcasting video into listen2myradio.com from virtual dj? listen2myradio.com told me to use adobe flash media encoder but i want to broadcast the video that are played in virtual DJ. I tried to figure out a way to do it but im lost any one know any ideas?

发表时间 Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 7:31 pm
the instructions I gave above should work for listen2myradio as well. Any screen capture software should work, and the Flash media encoder.

发表时间 Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 9:57 pm
this is what i am trying to do and if any one could offer a better way please do. I am trying to broadcast the VD video to a game called Second Life. what would be the best way because to do it with Listen2myradio it for one needs several programs to run and convert the video feed but the end result is all blurred and not as good as the initial view. what would be the best way to do this and keep the picture right. In second life they have a way to link video but i don't know how.

发表时间 Thu 01 May 14 @ 3:44 pm
Have you attempted to tweak the media converter to give better output video quality? There are setting that can help.
And yes, it is a lot of applications to run, must have a powerful computer.
Sorry, I don't know anything about Second Life, not much help there.

发表时间 Fri 02 May 14 @ 8:55 am
By using Ustream producer, you can "grab" the VDJ video window and the speakers audio and broadcast to Ustream direct. It's tricky but very easy when you figure out how to do it!

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 14 @ 12:45 pm
Labrokratis wrote :
By using Ustream producer, you can "grab" the VDJ video window and the speakers audio and broadcast to Ustream direct. It's tricky but very easy when you figure out how to do it!

I've tried grabbing the virtual dj window and it's showing up just grey using Ustream Producer.

发表时间 Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 8:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)