快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: iTunes 11 Integration

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone tried VDJ with iTunes 11? Does the integration still work after upgrading iTunes?

发表时间 Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 5:35 pm
Buenas,

iTunes 11 seems to work with the latest VirtualDJ update (What is it, 7.3?). I tested playlists, and they worked. As usual, VDJ cannot play encrypted (DRM'ed) tracks.

Hope that helps.

S_S

发表时间 Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 3:17 am
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 03 Dec 12 @ 6:58 am
imacaluPRO InfinityMember since 2008
OS X 10.8.2, iTunes 11.01 & VDJ 7.3, so everything up to date.
iTunes shows up in VDJ, i can see the tracks, can drag them to the left and right players, but don't get any further.... error.
Dragging files from the desktop to each of the players works fine. Music starts right away after hitting the play button.
What's up guy's?

Don't tell me to go changing someting in the iTunes folder, because iTunes works fine with traktor and serato. I'm not going to risk that smooth integration and working.

Why isn't VDJ v.7.3 integrating iTunes right out the VDJ 'box'(installer) for me?
What i notice is that my iTunes playlists in VDJ are not exactly mirroring my playlists in iTunes itself.
But they do show up fine in traktor and serato, mirroring my playlists exactly as i manage them in iTunes itself.

What are traktor and serato capable off, which VDJ is not?

regards.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 7:31 pm
imacalu wrote :
OS X 10.8.2, iTunes 11.01 & VDJ 7.3, so everything up to date.
iTunes shows up in VDJ, i can see the tracks, can drag them to the left and right players, but don't get any further.... error.
Dragging files from the desktop to each of the players works fine. Music starts right away after hitting the play button.
What's up guy's?

Don't tell me to go changing someting in the iTunes folder, because iTunes works fine with traktor and serato. I'm not going to risk that smooth integration and working.

Why isn't VDJ v.7.3 integrating iTunes right out the VDJ 'box'(installer) for me?
What i notice is that my iTunes playlists in VDJ are not exactly mirroring my playlists in iTunes itself.
But they do show up fine in traktor and serato, mirroring my playlists exactly as i manage them in iTunes itself.

What are traktor and serato capable off, which VDJ is not?

regards.

If you are using an external drive, close VDJ, eject the drive, unplug the cable and then plug it back in, lastly restart VDJ and it should and now it should see the drive. This has always worked for me. Don't know why it is doing this now.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 8:56 pm
imacaluPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sorry i just saw your post right now.
No, i'm not using an external drive. iTunes is installed on the internal drive of my MBP.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 13 @ 8:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)