快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: is it posible

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i wanted to know if I can go beyond the usuall effects and fill the apc 40 with down loaded effect plug ins and assign them all to the keys on the apc and make the dials do wet and dry along with use of the volume controls and or make a button switch the apc to make it a massive sample that plays the all the samples beyond the ones on the skin? It would rock... thanks in advance..

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 12 @ 4:59 am
ok. I have all the effects loaded to the apc
a1-e7 is effect select "loop" and so on for each.
samples are on activator 1-8 : var_equal "$SAMP1STUT" 1 ? sampler 1 play_stutter : sampler 1 play_stop
line fader 1: sampler 1 volume
line fader 2 : sampler 2 volume
click_stop1: hot_cue 1 (and so on..)
E8- dump
on now i need help in the script to make the dials manipulate the buttons in the effects , thanks in advance. anyone know how to make the lights on the controlers stay on when I lock a effect open?

发表时间 Wed 03 Oct 12 @ 4:18 pm
It depends if you have the buttons linked to the LED's, although because the unit has dual LED's I doubt that is the case..

for the VST effects you can specify the name in "qoutes" or between 'apostrophes' eg if the effect was called (my crazy vst)

effect "my crazy vst" active
effect "my crazy vst" slider

You will need to find the led that you want to trigger and then you can just copy the mapping straight to the LED and it will light up when on or in the case of the sliders, it will set the LED ring position.

not sure if the LED ring knobs are encoders, but if they are you may need to map them differently.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 2:21 am
ok It still not working. I have everything now mapped , Im only not sure how to mape the led as there scripting is like this
<map value="LED_A2_orange" action="" />
<map value="LED_A3_orange" action="" />
<map value="LED_A4_orange" action="" />
<map value="LED_A5_orange" action="" />
<map value="LED_A3_red" action="" />
<map value="LED_A4_red" action="" />
<map value="LED_A5_red" action="" />
<map value="LED_B1_green" action="" />
<map value="LED_B2_green" action="" />
<map value="LED_B3_green" action="" />
<map value="LED_B4_green" action="" />

<map value="A3" action="effect select &quot;beatgrid&quot;" />
<map value="A4" action="effect select &quot;beatgridv2&quot;" />
<map value="A5" action="effect select &quot;BEATMASHER

so the effects work when i press the button but I would like the orange or green light to stay on when its pressed untill i press something else. thanks in advanced.. its working like a charm ...

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 12:57 pm
Have you seen this PDF file?

It's from Akai and lists all the MIDI info.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 1:34 pm
totally cool, over my head but cool ..im just trying to figure it out in actions. looked up the wiwki and it was confusing. Im just a idea guy not a programer

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 2:09 pm
i get where I was making the mistake its in the mapping . I looked and searched . It was because im trying to do it in the action learned area.

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 12 @ 3:40 pm
its done and sent in.. I filled it all and now the have to aprove it.. respect to andres who helped me with issues ..

发表时间 Wed 17 Oct 12 @ 11:01 pm
I saw that you were trying to map out your akai mpk 25. I am trying to do the same thing. I am new to this so first, what setting do I need in the configuration to connect the mpk 25 to my Hercules RMX 2 controller and then how do you go about trying to map it out separately from your controller? I know its a loaded question but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 01 Dec 12 @ 8:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)