快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: DM2 Support!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

XiomanHome userMember since 2003
Please, add DM2 support to Virtual DJ... DM2MIDI works great on traktor... unfortunately, traktor lacks master tempo and effects which u guys got....I'm very interested in buying the virtual dj pro...but in the mean time please allow full support for the DM2.... I mean, midi key map works alright, but no scratching with the DM2 rings, no jog dial cueing... you guys could do a great job if you loooked @ it a little closer.... also, crossfader shortcut to desk 2 doesn't work, it takes it to desk 1...

Please guys, again... DM2 Support would be the best, it even has a crossfader, so no mixer needed..... ThaNKs, & Congrats on this excellent software!

发表时间 Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 5:33 am
I agree with this and here is why...

If Virtual DJ fully supported the DM2, people would buy the program and play. Then, when they get a taste of how the jog wheels work, they will realize that the DM2 is a TOY and look to purchase the "VirtualDJ Pro" controller.

You need to lower the price of the VirtualDJ Pro controllers, they are too expensive. I would buy *two* of them if they were cheaper and if they could be rack mounted.

WirelessDJ

发表时间 Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 2:10 pm
XiomanHome userMember since 2003
Definitely, $600 is a bit too much for 1 single controller... You guys which have the greatest and lowest priced software, are going to rip people off w/ the hardware?

Come on... that's 2 much for a controller... maybe $600 a pair and I'll buy them for sure...

that's a much as d-vinyl 2020 and final scratch w/ the cd adaptor... so guys, please rethink your pricing strategy!

Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 9:14 pm
My Mixman DM-2 will be here next week!

http://www.mixman.com/html_h/img/prod_dm2_top.jpg

...But i will NOT be using it with Virtual DJ because there is no way to scratch with the wheels, or the slider for crossfader

please add more midi shortcuts

:-(
WirelessDJ

发表时间 Sat 13 Sep 03 @ 12:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)