快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Quick Write Reocrd

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been doing this for years and years and it never dawned on me to request it

I use Virtual To beat mix a lot, and try tracks out before i bring them to my audio editor

What i would like is a method for me to match BPM of tracks, then record the track is fast write time to an mp3 that i can then use in my audio editor

Currently i have to match bpm then play the whole track and record.

PP_MICK_c

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 6:33 pm
PP_MICK_c wrote :
I have been doing this for years and years and it never dawned on me to request it

I use Virtual To beat mix a lot, and try tracks out before i bring them to my audio editor

What i would like is a method for me to match BPM of tracks, then record the track is fast write time to an mp3 that i can then use in my audio editor

Currently i have to match bpm then play the whole track and record.

PP_MICK_c

actually the more i think about it. There are many people in my situation and your BPM engine is exceptional

it would be best to develop and market a simple tool to do this. Allow two track matching ( hear it ) and editing of bpm marker ( shiift and copy form other deck) to ensure accuracy, then have a quick write option tp mp3 option. Then sell the tool as a separate item, for the many audio editors such as myself who require a good bpm engine, but cant afford the full product ( i would be willing to pay upto £30 for such a simple tool

regards, PP_MICK_c

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 6:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)