快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: How do you create dubstep remixes?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey everybody, I just got the IDJ3 with the virtual dj software about a month ago and I am starting to get used to the software now. But what I really want to know is how to create dubstep remixes using popular pop and hip hop songs. I see mixes such as "like a g6" and "6 foot 7 foot" as dubsteps on youtube and I just want to know how to create music like that into dubsteps using the Virrtual DJ software.

-Please help and thanks!

发表时间 Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 9:23 am
Dale08Home userMember since 2011
Creating actually remixes requires software like Fruity Loops Studio. DJ'ing is merely blending songs together while remixing is a half and half effort between you and the original artist of the base song. You can still make dubstep mixes which can be quite impressive. Take a look at DJ Ravine's Friday dubstep mix for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMhOKagWNU

发表时间 Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 7:38 am
Blending songs and adding effects is still remixing.....but you can't make your own stuff with Virtual DJ unless you create music some other way, with some other software or even record stuff, and then use Virtual DJ to blend some of your own music with another song and create a more personal remix, that's all I can say

发表时间 Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 9:15 pm
Beat freaks come and get it! Know how every music site for DJ’s got shut down and you cant your fix anywhere now? We just fixed that problem for ya. Come check out DigitalCrack and get your membership quick because we have to limit the memberships after the launch. If you get your membership with DigitalCrack pre launch you’ll get in for an unbeatable discounted rate of $20.00 for your first month. After launch it’ll be $35 a month. With membership at DigitalCrack, every month, you get unlimited downloads of everything you could want to spin in any club. Everything on the site is Serato ready and updated daily.
There is no hotter spot on the web than DigitalCrack to keep your crate up-to-date and club ready. We have all of the top rated producers/DJ’s in the industry on this site! All tracks on this site are MP3 format and high quality bit rate. For the hotest tracks, and the latest crowd movers there is no where else on the web like DigitalCrack. All genres of music are covered on this site. Everything from hip-hop to dirty dutch to dub step. The perfect accapella tracks to go with that sick backtrack you’ve made, exclusives, remixes, rare edits from top tracks and mash ups and bangin electro intro and outtro. Special DJ edits, transitions, sueges, and DJ tools. Anything and everything you could ever need to make you the hottest DJ in any club. Every track has been dance floor tested and crowd approved.
Hurry and get signed up with DigitalCrack today, because remember, after we launch membership will be limited and the special intro rate will only be pre launch. For those of you that truly cant go one day without getting whatever’s toping the charts, this is definitely the site for you. If your addicted to digital then consider DigitalCrack your digital dealer. Before you hit the club, hit our site. The site where DJ’s get their fix.

enter the site here
http://www.freewebs.com/digitalcrack/

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 11:57 pm
zentairPRO InfinityMember since 2010
At the risk of stating the obvious, you could just play a basic dubstep track and beatmix the popsong of your choice over it. EQ the pop beat away and voila.

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 7:41 am
zentair wrote :
At the risk of stating the obvious, you could just play a basic dubstep track and beatmix the popsong of your choice over it. EQ the pop beat away and voila.

Well that'd be the easy way :P

Maybe we wanna make our own womp womp womp.

-DPC

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 10:17 am

发表时间 Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 4:51 pm
Who knows any good grimy rave beats?

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 12 @ 3:21 am

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 12 @ 6:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)