快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: No sound coming from headphones Hercules RMX

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

title says most of it. Using Windows XP, sound comes in fine and Traktor Scratch Pro 2 is controlled buy the RMX but no sound comes from the headphones either output) - curiously no sound either comes from outputs 3/4 (RCA).

Ive searched and found some info :
Version 5.2 has problem with this configuration ( it has been fixed in newer versions). Use the following configuration instead:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: 4.1 card > DJ Console Rmx

But i cant for the life of me find that option. please help. thank you

发表时间 Sat 21 May 11 @ 11:58 am
update: have just tried it with virtula dj and it is fine. So some probelm with Traktor??

发表时间 Sat 21 May 11 @ 1:09 pm
Sorry, these are the VirtualDJ forums.

For help with Traktor, please ask in their forums.

The correct configuration for Hercules DJ Console RMX in VirtualDJ is:

Inputs: None
Ouputs: Headphones
Sound card: DJ Console RMX (Or ASIO -> DJ Console RMX), Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4

Click APPLY.

Connect a pair of amplified speakers to outputs 1 & 2 on the rear of the RMX console and your headphones into the headphone socket on the front of the console.

Assuming that it is not second hand or the discount has not already been used, your RMX DJ Console entitles you to a significant discount off upgrading to the full VirtualDJ Professional. To receive this, please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your DJ Console software serial number in the box provided.

发表时间 Sat 21 May 11 @ 1:43 pm

发表时间 Sun 22 May 11 @ 9:38 pm
ABenz99Home userMember since 2013
No, that configuration doesn't work. I have one digital mixer, one pair of headphones ,and one speaker. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get the sound to work. It should NOT be THIS much of a pain to configure my mixer. What will I do when I have a more advanced setup. I've never used tracktor, but it has to be better than this.

发表时间 Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 9:50 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Support staff wrote :
Sorry, these are the VirtualDJ forums.

For help with Traktor, please ask in their forums.

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 6:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)