快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Ways to Maximize Video Window

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I have a few questions about the "Video Window". 1. Why doesnt the maximize button work? 2. Is there any app or tool that allows a maximizable video window? 3. Why does video experience a lag/frame malfunction type problems when dragged/pulled to maximized? 4. I am using a projector, does anyone have tips for best picture quality/syncing? Speed does not seem to be a problem, full quality hd video load faster than youtube videos. I use the EXTEND option in windows 7 ultimate. just no way to maximize/fullscreen the vdj video window.

发表时间 Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 9:58 pm
if you go into the config menu, under the "video" tab there will be a drop down box you probably have it set to display video in a window, if you choose your projector via the box you will get fullscreen video, you can also select to stretch the video to the screen or maintain the video's original aspect ratio

发表时间 Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 3:21 am
I was playing with this over the weekend with my projector, but the only option I had was for the window. I had to stretch that window and actually move it over to the extended window to get it to go through the projector. Don't know if this matters, but the VGA input on my projector went bad so I use a converter to go from VGA out to composite in.

发表时间 Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 8:07 am
I think it does matter... your projector communicates through the vga cable to let you computer know its connected, that would be why you don't have the option, time for a new projector or get that one fixed.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 4:18 am
synthet1c wrote :
if you go into the config menu, under the "video" tab there will be a drop down box you probably have it set to display video in a window, if you choose your projector via the box you will get fullscreen video, you can also select to stretch the video to the screen or maintain the video's original aspect ratio

Thanks for the info I was scratching my head for a while on this one..This was very helpful . Now all I need to do is get some Kareoke going.

发表时间 Sun 31 Jul 11 @ 5:40 am
Well Just incase your still scrathing your head like I am about choosing your projector in the oput drop down box?? You can ONLY select your video card...for me it says intel HD 3000 and not the projector I use? Also to get full screen you have to config your laptops output to dispaly full screen as well as your projector...

发表时间 Mon 08 Aug 11 @ 1:58 pm
I'm using my 70 in TV to play videos on my Virtual DJ, but only last 10 minutes then it disappear. A little window shows stating "Full screen video output is a feature available only in
Virtual DJ PRO. Please see www.virtualdj.com for more info. Then I go to the web page and I don't see it...HELP PLEASE anyone'

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 2:09 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 9:12 am
@ABEL M RODRIGUEZ, you only get 10 minutes of full screen video output due to the fact that you have the Free Home version. You must purchase a license in line with the features you wish to use.

发表时间 Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 1:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)