快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Virtual DJ I Remote

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would like to have a few Updates for the Iphone/Ipad App IRemote

first, A search function in the browser, in stead of klicking through them one by one.

second, Better graphics, especially in de Browser tab beacause now the Ipod touch and Iphone have Retina displays, it just doesn't look that good.

and last, A pitch reset button, sometime i just can't get it back to the original position.

Thanks, Tom

发表时间 Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 1:40 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1 on the search, as I posted a while ago. Think you are the second one to notice as I got no response on my post. I just want to be able to take a request and add it to the Automix list. Possibly a "Play Next" in automix list.

Resolution is upto the skin and it's graphics. Skin developers will update as time goes on.

Pitch reset, I think this is in the TC mainia skin and some others. Been a while since I used this tool. No use for it when I have to scroll through 50 play lists and 13,000+ songs one by one (as you mentioned). It is just a status indicator for me at that point. No use mixing with it, that is what my controler is for.

Unfortunately, you need to be a VDJ pro user to get a different skin.

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 10:23 pm
Skins for iRemote may also be downloaded by LE (Limited Edition), Broadcaster and VirtualDJ Basic users.

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 6:07 am
DNAentPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would really like a skin with a browser also. I wish i new how to make one I have tried and just cant get it right with the VDJ skins. I have no need for the effects Just volume, play, pause, stop, crossfader, and a big browser would be nice.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 9:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)