快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: elastic grid - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

groovindj wrote :
As far as I am aware, no 'proper' DJ software does this yet. Ableton Live is not really designed for DJing.

I think Serato Itch just barely got that feature. Within the last 12 months, I believe.

It's not in SSL.

发表时间 Tue 24 May 11 @ 4:59 am
groovindj wrote :
Hey guys - yes, real time BPM would be nice. Or an adjustable grid.

BUT, the best solution is really elastic audio - in other words, the song is 'warped' to correct the timing.

This is one of the major features of Ableton Live, and why some DJs chose to use it.

You're right. Real-time BPM and adjustable grids would be cool. But elastic audio is definitely a must. But it's got to be done right in the software. The audio can't sound funky.

Maybe, so as to not clutter or bloat VDJ it could be a separate app; like VDJ's Rip Vinyl and it does the "warping" for you.

发表时间 Tue 24 May 11 @ 5:05 am
do you mean like ableton live? :-P

发表时间 Tue 24 May 11 @ 5:13 am
+1

I would also be quite happy if you could set different sections of a track with a different beat grid.

There are quite a few songs around where the BPM at the Start, Middle and End are different.
This seems to be a trend just now.

Ross.

发表时间 Sat 28 May 11 @ 10:08 am
I tell you what guys - if VDJ added warping and sorted out the sampler so that it could loop clips like Ableton Live, I could see a LOT of DJs taking VDJ more seriously and moving over from Live.

I mean, I'm sure a lot of DJs use Live purely because of the warping and clip playback. It sucks big time as 'proper' DJ software other than those features - no record case, extremely slow searching, no pitch per deck and so on.

So if those same features were available in VDJ - game over.

发表时间 Tue 31 May 11 @ 1:16 pm
If this feature was added it would also fix some of the sampler issues. When you play a sample it matches with the grid, so with this feature the samples would always match. Atleast that's how I think it works.

Huey

发表时间 Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 10:17 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
groovindj wrote :
I tell you what guys - if VDJ added warping and sorted out the sampler so that it could loop clips like Ableton Live, I could see a LOT of DJs taking VDJ more seriously and moving over from Live.

I mean, I'm sure a lot of DJs use Live purely because of the warping and clip playback. It sucks big time as 'proper' DJ software other than those features - no record case, extremely slow searching, no pitch per deck and so on.

So if those same features were available in VDJ - game over.

This idea combine with a new sampler clip bank would be murderous....

Many pluses ++

Joey...

发表时间 Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 11:05 am
+1 This is really something I wanted to get because I like mixing house/ electro and dubstep. and gong from 130 BPM to 70 is a bit of a challenge.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 3:28 pm
kpone9PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sorry but what is grid

发表时间 Mon 05 Sep 11 @ 7:00 am
RTFM

:-)

发表时间 Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 7:15 am
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

发表时间 Wed 07 Sep 11 @ 9:16 pm
SveninoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1
Yes this Problem is mine too.
Some GOOD songs that don´t fit in the grid because tempo changes.
Would be nice to set some gridpoints manually or have an elastic grid.

发表时间 Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 9:38 am
+1 great idea

发表时间 Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 9:46 am
+1

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 9:17 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
+1

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 9:43 am
+1

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 4:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)