快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: DENON 3700S PLATTER RESOLUTION - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
DEAR VDJ IS IT POSSIBLE FOR VDJ TO CHANGE IN VDJ THE INTERNAL PROGRAM SETTINGS FOR THE NEW DENON FIRMWARE OF JOG PULSE SETTING OF 2960 CYCLES FROM THE ORIG 1480 , THIS IS DOUBLE AND MAY MAKE THE MIDI USAGE OF THE 3700S CLOSER TO THE V7S OR NS7S. PLEASE IF THIS IS A SIMPLE FIX PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS ON NEXT POSSIBLE UPDATE OF VDJ.

SINCERELY
DJ JAMM

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 2:01 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Dear DJJAMM,

Please fix your caps lock key ;)

Regards,

Scott

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 3:16 am
no problem, hopefully someone heard me even though i did not mean to yell.

Dj Jamm

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 4:42 am
Would this be possible on any controller that has jog wheels?? If so is it a VDJ thing or the manufacturers of the controllers??

Thanks for the time and info
Huey

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 10:24 am
Down to the manufacturer...

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 4:56 pm
OK, Thanks

Huey

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 5:09 pm
Yes guys, in denons last update of the 3700s controller they made some amazing changes, the platter jog pulse has doubled in resolution, with the option to select the original jog pulse of 1480 or a new and much tighter double the resoloution jog pulse of 2960.
Heres the kicker, currently vdj 7 was designed to work with 1480 jog pulse platter resolution, which was only option when the denon came out.
If you select the new resolution with the current version of vdj it will not operate correctly. I am hoping this is an easy fix for vdj so for the next version it will be able to operate with better platter resolution.

the denon 3700s is an amazing controller much better than the v7 or ns7 except the platter is nowhere near as good ( this unfortunately downgrades the denon 3700s, and if your into the moving platter(vinyl) then you have to use the v7s or ns7s ,but you give up many options built into the 3700s controller. hybrid midi by the way is perfect timecode - noone has this option this is sick imagine the usability of that , well thats another story, would be nice to get the full midi side as close to timecode (VINYL) as possible.

Sincerely
Dj Jamm

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 1:24 am
A Capitol Idea!! : Bump!! No particular reason!!! Peace

发表时间 Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 2:06 am
I am seriously hoping for this one it will make a good controller even better-- JAMM

发表时间 Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 11:17 pm
ReThinkPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I agree with this one also.

What about VDJ Timecode Signal built into the Hybrid side?

发表时间 Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 12:08 am
hoping vdj will see this post and give me an idea on how and what we need to do to get the hd platter resolution working on the 3700s

JAMM

发表时间 Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 3:08 am
this would be a deal maker or breaker, vdj is grt and adaptable to so many different controllers, its driving me nutz whats next ??

hd dennon platter resolution , that would be greeeeatttt

JAMM

发表时间 Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 3:10 am
Is the double platter resolution going to be supported for the DN-S3700?

• Added "Jog Pulse Sel" menu to the Preset Menu
-Previously, the DN-S3700 utilized a 1480 Pulse setting for the platter. We have added a new 2960 cylce setting which effectively doubles the platter resolution of your DN-S3700!
*1480/cycle is the default selection

发表时间 Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 4:33 pm
Im trying to get some help on this issue myself. Hopefully Denon and Vdj developers can get this sorted out, at this time theres a definition file out there but it does not work so it is worthless, If I knew what was needed I would create one myself..

Sincerely
Dj JAMM

发表时间 Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 12:05 am
if this gets done it will make my day. when i use the cd to play music the 3700 respond great in vdj its a push pull and forget scratching .good idea and i hope they get this one done since i just upgrade to 7.04 will see if they made any changes

发表时间 Sat 07 May 11 @ 10:53 am
NOPE JUNE 7 2011 AND NO PROGRESS ON THE PLATTERS, THAT i KNOW OF.. If anyone knows if this issue is being checked out as of lately . plesase let me know

DJ Jamm

发表时间 Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 10:52 pm
Estou passando muita raiva em configurar os denons dns3700 pra funcionar como controladora mid no virtual dj, é um excelente equipamento e pra mim o virtual dj é o melhor, mas configurar eles está f..... alguém pra ajudar??

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 11 @ 10:06 pm
Please note that this subforum is an english speaking subform, and is related to a feature request for a specific feature. General support is available in the other relevant sections.

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 11 @ 5:28 am
NOPE OCT 11, 2011 AND NO PROGRESS ON THE PLATTERS, THAT i KNOW OF.. If anyone knows if this issue is being checked out as of lately . plesase let me know

DJ Jamm

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 2:25 am
Well now that this new SC3900 product has leaked (Denon are still denying it - why???) maybe there's a chance for something to be done.

Silvio (@Denon) stated on their forum recently about support being implemented at the 'new product' stage rather than retro-actively (although he was talking about Serato DJ Intro and the MC6000) so perhaps there's something going on behind the scenes for this new controller...

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 6:34 am
91%