快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Request: Remember locations to send files to

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Folks,

I love Virtual DJ but I have a few feature requests and here's one:

If I purchase and download 10 tracks I will listen to them in Virtual DJ and then I like to keep my tracks in folders for my reference. I.E., songs that I use for various purposes such as top tunes, recurrent, etc.

In Virtual DJ you can use the File Operations menu to move the track but if your hierarchy of directories is very complex, you have to make quite a few clicks to navigate to the directory you want.

Some other software I use will remember recent directories and you can just use the menu to select a location with two clicks. I wish Virtual DJ did that so I could use this one software application to do yet another job. :)

Example; if I right click File Operations and then Move To, I would like to see (perhaps) 10 recent locations, such as:

\music\top_tunes
\music\house music
\music\recurrent
\music\other_versions
\music\chill_out
\music\high_bpm

... and so on.

The ability to move files is great but it would be much more useful if I could use it to move files quickly and not have to navigate through directories to move a song quickly. When you use this function you get a Windows Explorer dialogue box to navigate to a desired location but when that spot is too many clicks away it can defeat the purpose.

Thanks for your consideration!

发表时间 Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 6:34 pm
I would like it if the move to folder automatically started from the my music folder saving three clicks from the c drive... also what i do for a list of popular tracks is instead of separating them from the rest of my tracks I use virtual folders. The other tip I have is if you are moving lots of files at once you can highlight more than one by holding ctrl

发表时间 Fri 04 Mar 11 @ 11:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)