快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DAC 2 Controller in V dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

tretreHome userMember since 2003
How does the jog wheels work for you? Are they tuch sensative.. as stop when tuching the plate or do u need to actually move in a direction to stop it? other generall info would be great too how it works and such. How is it controlled .. is it midi or some emulation of a keybord or something like that? (in (for) v dj)

发表时间 Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 4:15 pm
>How does the jog wheels work for you?
deck is STOPPED: it works like a record. spin it forward and it sounds like you are similiar to using a mouse. Mouse scratches better than controller. I wish they would allow us to change sensitivity on controller jog wheels and map our own keys

>Are they tuch sensative.. as stop when tuching the plate
No! they are plastic and have no way of doing that. they dont spin either. Like a normal DJ CD deck.

>or do u need to actually move in a direction to stop it?
Yes You have to move it youself to go forward or back

>other generall info would be great too how it works and such. How is it controlled ..
Virtual DJ decided that they will support the DMC-1 (upgraded with special chip) or DAC-2 (with no modification) This is what GOT MY ATTENTION.

>is it midi or some emulation of a keybord or something like that?
Virtual DJ supports...

Keyboard, mouse
standard midi controllers
DAC-2 (USB)*
Numark DMC-1 with upgrade chip (serial)*
Virtual DJ's controller (USB) http://www.virtualdj.com/features/hardware.html

* There will be a MIDI driver for the DMC-1 and hopefully for the DAC-2. watch this site. http://www.gizmolabs.net

WirelessDJ

"I don't take any DJ program seriously unless it has a rack mount controller"

发表时间 Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 4:26 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Virtual DJ set a basic support of DMC DAC controllers but remember that our controller will be touch-sensitive and will enable more features than DMC DAC can support currently.

发表时间 Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 4:32 pm
tretreHome userMember since 2003

"or do u need to actually move in a direction to stop it?
Yes You have to move it youself to go forward or back "

Sorry my blunder i was a bit blurry well i meant was like if u put your finger on the jog does the record stop?... gueesing as it wasnt tuch sensetive that it dosent. (so if u wanted an slowdown you would actually have to press stop for those small stop/release,..)

">is it midi or some emulation of a keybord or something like that?
Virtual DJ supports... "

hehe would be nice to know in what way it does ;)

thnx for reply. wireless

发表时间 Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 5:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)